• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
it still exists (as bosnia herzegovina or something)

back in ye olden days of 4chan, battletoads was wordfiltered and bosnian was a wordfilter (for emo)

gamefaqs used to spam the hell out of CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

2003 was a very good year

Vts

Smash Champion
hey arby and yoshiman i'm going to walmart in 45m-1h u guys wanna go if you need anything cus i gotta shop for school supplies

Melee Singles

1: Broly ($66.50)
2: Browsnville Fro ($19.00)
3: Cloud ($9.50)
4: Wes

broly is too good he just won a texas tournament :)

happy for the kid

Vts

Smash Champion
BBCS2 First tier list straight from Japan

S: Noel, Makoto, Hazama, Jin
A: Ara,Tao, Rachel, Mu, Lambda, Carl, Tsubaki, Plat
B: Ragna, Hakumen, Bang, Litchi, Valkenheyn, TAGER

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1294653032/

Seif now plays top tier lol

embrace the feeling that your character is going to be FOTM or FOTY :D

woot Hakuman isn't worse than Bang i'm happy :)

Bet this is just a mock up to throw out right now since game hasn't been out long enough for a really in depth tier list.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
hey arby and yoshiman i'm going to walmart in 45m-1h u guys wanna go if you need anything cus i gotta shop for school supplies
we just got out of class. thanks for the offer bro-ly
Holy crap, Steel Inquistors are scary.
dude, you don't even know. mistborn is so much like ttgl. after the awesome character dies, everyone else mans the **** up and **** gets real.
S: Noel, Makoto, Hazama, Jin
HMMM
and who did the four of us main at one point or another? loool

noel4lyfe. I love me some annoying DFC *coughneroritaeverytsundereevercough*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVTdAOb54xI

the most money on a line for a MM

$15,000 thats right 15k

one guy is walking away happy as can be the other is walking away broke

also hype as can be.
justin wong sounded just like mango when he predicted the victor. something like, "neo will win because he plays super duper lame runaway"

that game gave us so many iconic moments in video game history. only fitting to go out on another, albeit way more time-consuming...

clockwork's strider has always been the way, the truth, the light

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Hey vts, would you get one of those vga cables you were talking about?

Edit:

In our speech class, I met a fellow anime watching computer science major. I sent him an email asking if he would like to join us in our anime or gaming sessions. What do you all think? Did you want to limit the amount of people in our sessions or the more the merrier. He seems to no his stuff, he doesn't care for shonen and he seems to be a friendly guy.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey vts, would you get one of those vga cables you were talking about?

Edit:

In our speech class, I met a fellow anime watching computer science major. I sent him an email asking if he would like to join us in our anime or gaming sessions. What do you all think? Did you want to limit the amount of people in our sessions or the more the merrier. He seems to no his stuff, he doesn't care for shonen and he seems to be a friendly guy.
are u sure its a vga?

Anytime the more the cancer we can spread the better :)

Vts

Smash Champion
$25k MM was Fanatiq vs Toan

But I think this newest MM was really entertaining because Clockwork is amazing
and cus it was a long time rivalry

neo is after all the one :D

the most mm i've heard of for melee was a $200 MM will_ vs someone else and will_ choked baddly he had it.

edit- pound 5 in 4 weeks get ready i'm requesting off for it feb 19-22nd Get hyped!

Nite

Smash Champion
We need more high dollar MMs in the smash community. VTS, $50,000 money match? Pound 5. First to 72.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
$25k MM was Fanatiq vs Toan

But I think this newest MM was really entertaining because Clockwork is amazing
oh haha I thought you meant the sanford MM. that was a trainwreck to watch :/

I googled what you're talking about and found this: "The Biggest Marvel vs Capcom 2 Money Match In History of MvC2. Seasons Beating 4 / Toan vs Fanatiq 10-7. Toan 13,000$ Earnings. 26,000$ Total Pot"

so this latest one was bigger by a few thousand? but yeah, they're all insane.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Does anyone here actually play MvC2? I'm on PSN ROFLchopter or in person in Fayetteville. I was looking for the guy who moved up here who used to play in LR who likes melee. My friend Jeff ran into him at Fayetteville Applebees bar and got his number so we could all play but then he lost it. Good job Jeff. Anyway if you guys know who I am talking about tell him to PM me so we can play.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Does anyone here actually play MvC2? I'm on PSN ROFLchopter or in person in Fayetteville. I was looking for the guy who moved up here who used to play in LR who likes melee. My friend Jeff ran into him at Fayetteville Applebees bar and got his number so we could all play but then he lost it. Good job Jeff. Anyway if you guys know who I am talking about tell him to PM me so we can play.
This was me. I didn't move up there, I was on winter break for a month in fayetteville. It was awesome how we just happened to be sitting next to each other at the bar. Do you have a way for me to contact you when I visit fayetteville again?

Vts

Smash Champion

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it warms my heart to see so many new people coming to pound along with so many familiar faces!!!!! <3

Nite

Smash Champion
oh haha I thought you meant the sanford MM. that was a trainwreck to watch :/

I googled what you're talking about and found this: "The Biggest Marvel vs Capcom 2 Money Match In History of MvC2. Seasons Beating 4 / Toan vs Fanatiq 10-7. Toan 13,000$ Earnings. 26,000$ Total Pot"

so this latest one was bigger by a few thousand? but yeah, they're all insane.
Oh, man yea. That was painful to watch. Neo was kind of an ******* about it too.

And oops, didn't know that. Thought it was 25k each. Crazy **** anyways, haha.

VTS- I'm still deciding if I'm going to Pound or not. I wouldn't MM you though <3

Heya planky

G. Vice

Smash Lord
so anyone up for smash saturday afternoon/night can't stay to long cus work on sunday.
Got work myself that day :/

Hey Arby! Have you gotten a chance to start the combo vid? I was just wondering if it's syncing up nice and stuff. Just curious.

Top Bottom