• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
We might need to hold up on Vesperia guys, because if

http://www.ataleoftworichards.com/

is to be believed, it's the Vesperia logo over the Graces F logo. If we end up getting the PS3 version I will crap my pants. If we end up getting BOTH then I will take back everything I ever said about Namco. If we get BOTH and they voice ALL the skits then... Then... I don't think my body is ready.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Heeey Yoshiman. Did you have Dr. Minsker for Programming I? If so, do you still have the book for it? I'm supposed to tutor some girl next monday, and it would be helpful to look it over beforehand.
I never bought a book for that class, but I still have my programming 2 book. It's still c++ and it should have everything that you need to know.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
We might need to hold up on Vesperia guys, because if

http://www.ataleoftworichards.com/

is to be believed, it's the Vesperia logo over the Graces F logo. If we end up getting the PS3 version I will crap my pants. If we end up getting BOTH then I will take back everything I ever said about Namco. If we get BOTH and they voice ALL the skits then... Then... I don't think my body is ready.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It's old news, and I doubt it'll ever really amount to anything. It's so choppy, and unsmooth. It's not even attractive to me in the least unless they really clean it up.

Vts

Smash Champion
It's old news, and I doubt it'll ever really amount to anything. It's so choppy, and unsmooth. It's not even attractive to me in the least unless they really clean it up.
give it like 2 years and it will be smooth as melee lol

and thats 2 years of work not 2 years from now

so maybe 5 years from now when melee is maybe dead?

doubtful but maybe

G. Vice

Smash Lord
give it like 2 years and it will be smooth as melee lol

and thats 2 years of work not 2 years from now

so maybe 5 years from now when melee is maybe dead?

doubtful but maybe
In five years I hope I'm worrying more about changing diapers and pleasing Mrs. G.Vice instead of smash. Although if I still have time on the weekends I guess I wouldn't mind it... :D

Vts

Smash Champion
In five years I hope I'm worrying more about changing diapers and pleasing Mrs. G.Vice instead of smash. Although if I still have time on the weekends I guess I wouldn't mind it... :D
if your wife's last name is g.vice i would give you idk something lol

in 5 years i plan to be in japan being a weeaboo and maybe a wife most likely a waifu

also plan to drop melee when i get to japan cus there will be a lot more stuff to do :D

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
worse than the gangster dango daikazoku rap, but not as soul-crushing

people are strange

Whats the worst interwebs that you have ever had?

Me: Dial-up 16 KB/s
dial-up in the 1996 arkansas countryside. were you born yet? gamefaqs was my first website and one of a couple that would load a page inside a few minutes, so I mostly stayed there and read guides until the forums came around in '99 or '00. what am I doing 15 years later :cool:

5 hours to download a song? I'll take thousands!
moral of the story somehow: good things come to those who wait

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
dial-up in the 1996 arkansas countryside. were you born yet? gamefaqs was my first website and one of a couple that would load a page inside a few minutes, so I mostly stayed there and read guides until the forums came around in '99 or '00. what am I doing 15 years later :cool:

Quote is true and I was born in 1995

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
gamefaqs was my first website and one of a couple that would load a page inside a few minutes, so I mostly stayed there and read guides until the forums came around in '99 or '00. what am I doing 15 years later :cool:

You poor kids make me lol.

Also, this conversation makes me feel old. :(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I was born in 1995
This makes me feel old. Seriously, and what's scarier is that he's 16. I remember laughing at the signs in high school that boasted about the 2010 graduating class. I think this will put him at least a 2014 graduate.

I was like in jr. high before you got out of diapers man. That's depressing :/

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
This makes me feel old. Seriously, and what's scarier is that he's 16. I remember laughing at the signs in high school that boasted about the 2010 graduating class. I think this will put him at least a 2014 graduate.

I was like in jr. high before you got out of diapers man. That's depressing :/
im 15, i turn 16 on 09/12

my grad year is 2013

Top Bottom