• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
I got good news and bad news

bad news always first

My 9800gt finally died after 5+ years and i'm lowering price on my computer.

and i can't play games for a while so a lot of anime watching will be done for next few weeks if not month :S

good news is not for me but the buyer its now $350 for my computer.

guess watching a ton of anime is under the good news also

but might start building my new computer in 2-3 weeks even if i don't sell this one.

Vts

Smash Champion
deredere - completely submissive (just about any hentai female)
kamidere/himedere - completely in charge (Kyōka Midarezaki - Kyouran Kazoku Nikki)
Coodere - loving while receiving affection (kinda like a stray cat or a gold digger)
Tsundere - aggressive except under certain circumstances
yandere - submissive except under certain circumstances (Kaede Fuyou - shuffle)
kuudere - seemingly uncaring (rei, yin, nagato)
Yangire - aggressively caring (bat **** crazy, rapists, stalkers)
Dandere - shy (hinata - Naruto)

well this brings light yandere will kill you if you try to leave them and yangire will kill cus they love you

also finished kaiji about to start another anime but idk what lol.

Vts

Smash Champion
The 9800 gt has only been out for 2 years...
That can't be right

i've had it since my old old computer which was the family computer back in 2004/2005

my memory must be failing me then

cus i've used that same graphics card for past 3 computers...

i must be crazy might have been just past 2 computers then.

well it lasted 2-3 years then lol

:S

but this shows i have a lifetime warranty through BFG might send it in and see what they say.

edit- just looked it up and they stopped lifetime warranty :(

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I wish my words came in anime form to make you people understand what I'm saying.
LOL
I think I really do love classical music or something, cuz this and Canon in D remakes are amazing to me.
man, that's like someone saying they're into rap because they listen to eminem sometimes :p

decent potential this year: http://www.forevergeek.com/2011/01/the-only-2011-movie-calendar-you-need/

I'd never heard of the adventures of tintin, but those names speak for themselves

apparently a new dune movie is coming out in 2014. I wonder if they'll ever get it right :/

and it's mewtwo's birthday. huzzah!

AND the russian who wants to be a millionaire audiences always troll the contestant and try to mislead him. in soviet russia, game plays you!
http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/02/03/are-game-show-audiences-trustworthy/

Vts

Smash Champion
you have the time... watch aria and tell me you like it so I have motivation to watch it too

or I'll cut you <_>
Pass i'll watch something that i wanna watch though that might be later on down the line.

also project M demo coming out tomorrow :S

its like 8 characters though and no charizard pikmen or lucario .

3 characters i wanna play the most ><

falcon, falco, fox, ganon, G&W, jiggs, link, lucas, mario, marth, sheik, snake, sonic, zelda

are the demo characters (from what winnar says)

arby dl it so we can play cus my wii is in memphis still lol

Vts

Smash Champion
Clay's is still in Nashville due to someone's negligence.

Belay the fact that I put it there in the first place however :D
yeah clay forgot to grab his wii long ago and i forgot it once when i went and never gone back.

so it was u who broke ko's i didn't know lol

well was fun times at that arcade

never to return again lol

Inocram

Smash Cadet
Alright, well I live on campus (at UCA). I'm free all the time and Roxas wants to play as well, I'm sure.

Is there anyone else around here? I would love to be able to play more regularly.

Vts

Smash Champion
Would love to start up some like weekly smash parties but that might not happen.

how does friday sound to you?

will play til the next day cus i don't work til 3pm on saturday so i'm set to stay up til 3-4 am lol.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
LOL

man, that's like someone saying they're into rap because they listen to eminem sometimes :p

decent potential this year: http://www.forevergeek.com/2011/01/the-only-2011-movie-calendar-you-need/

I'd never heard of the adventures of tintin, but those names speak for themselves

apparently a new dune movie is coming out in 2014. I wonder if they'll ever get it right :/

and it's mewtwo's birthday. huzzah!

AND the russian who wants to be a millionaire audiences always troll the contestant and try to mislead him. in soviet russia, game plays you!
http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/02/03/are-game-show-audiences-trustworthy/

^_^ you gotta love it

Vts

Smash Champion
I wanna play it ><

also hard to find other VN's to download

might just beat saya no uta again

woot for **** up imagery and story.

or ****o :D

might take a VN to work to play to pass time.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Ironically enough, I'm able to play smash tonight if you guys wanna. I am done with my exam, I'm finishing up my homework this afternoon, and I don't have to get up for class until like noon tomorrow. If you guys smash, lemme know and I'll try to learn how to play the game again. It has been long enough.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I agree with this Smash playing idea.

I'm supposed to tutor somebody at 6:45, but after that (not sure how long that's going to go), I can come play for a little while.

Top Bottom