• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
hey arby i might sell you my desktop to you after tax returns cus i want to build a new one

but idk how much i'll get back

plus u owe me like 250-300 already and i want my money :D

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll buy it if Arby passes.
kk

let me just get my other computer build first lol

idk when i'll get my tax money or my money from arby.

but looking at dropping 1k on new computer nothing like sabers but still good enough to run games for the next like 3-4 years :)

also might just straight up replace the harddrive with another 750g and just transfer over my other HD to new computer cus i'll be to lazy to reinstall all my ****.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Dang, I got all excited when I saw a dorm address in fayetteville. No one plays smash here. But I guess with all the free time I can try to relearn melee and maybe get good enough to come to LR for a tourney.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
Dang, I got all excited when I saw a dorm address in fayetteville. No one plays smash here. But I guess with all the free time I can try to relearn melee and maybe get good enough to come to LR for a tourney.
im probably the closest one to Fayetteville, since im in Siloam Springs

Heading for Wichita tomorrow for NK3, wish me luck ^^

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby here are some clips for consideration, since you're making the vids and know the quality of clips in combo vids better than I, you should make the judgement calls :)

Pools match - 5:49-5:53 with possible short needed syncing with the BAir at 3:08(idk why I like that one...) and maybe 3:52-3:57

LS1- 4:29-4:35 and 6:05-6:09

LS2- 1:12-1:18 and 1:31-1:37

gimme your opinions.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
those are fine. I'll pull them out and we can decide when everything comes together :)

arby let me barrow your action replay :D

i need to train with it.
you will find it in the seventh temple of the shadowdark, but only after passing through rock formations and a waterfall and defeating the secret boss. the way to the fabled SECTOR Y will then open to you, and you may begin your journey.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Hey Arby... I also have some clips for your consideration.

ARK 2 - I use platforms to camp b-airs vs vts almost every match. Also... almost every match recorded vs Ace or Gvice, I use b-airs to edgeguard constantly. You will likely find several b-airs throughout all of my videos. The footage is all golden.

Take a clip of each b-air I do string it together along with some hardcore rap/metal/etc. The name of the video will be "Bairly Legal".

G. Vice

Smash Lord

ARK 2 - I use platforms to camp b-airs vs vts almost every match. Also... almost every match recorded vs Ace or Gvice, I use b-airs to edgeguard constantly. You will likely find several b-airs throughout all of my videos. The footage is all golden.

Take a clip of each b-air I do string it together along with some hardcore rap/metal/etc. The name of the video will be "Bairly Legal".
Chams make me cool like you plz

also Arby, I still think we need some additional footage. I don't think the video is ready yet...it'd be rushing it and wasting some of the good footage we already have imo.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice

And by 'hardcore rap/metal/etc' you mean 'Benny Hill,' right?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby, thanks for recording with me today bro. We had alot of good clips, alot of good matches, and alot of good times. Until I paused :(

Lemme know how the footage looks, and how much we've got when we put it with the other stuff we had. I'm curious to know how much time we added by just one day today.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man i always forget to post in here. when i check the thread, i just get reminded of how awesome you guys are

AND HOW I'VE NEVER PLAYED ARBY

Vts

Smash Champion
:awesome: If only you knew what it felt like
yeah if you knew what it felt like also

:)

close though iori close 80+ tournament getting 3rd is nice

but chad got 4th out of 107 so its like the same.

also iori and ihsb you guys owe me $12 for gas to MS tournament forgot to get it lol

might come this weekend to the vue and play in it just for some practice :).

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Whew, 8 hours of Vesperia is a blast. It's actually nice having a completely different role in the party then my first play-through. Can't wait for Monday-Tuesday.

Also, Estelle is, like, super HNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Whew, 8 hours of Vesperia is a blast. It's actually nice having a completely different role in the party then my first play-through. Can't wait for Monday-Tuesday.

Also, Estelle is, like, super HNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I almost want to like, borrow that when ya'll get done with it. That being said, please no spoilers in chat or around me plz, I have every intention of playing that. Man...I'm so jealous!

Arby what'd you think of it? Amazing eh?

Top Bottom