• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Good games Arby and Yoshiman last night. Sorry I couldn't come back at 8:30, I was pretty wore out.

On a somewhat sadder note, I feel like that there's not much more creativity for my ganon as far as combos. And after a time or two, even my Randal waveland kills will get old :(

Arby give me motivation!! :(

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Yoshiman give me motivation!! :(
There comes a time in a man's life where he has to make a choice.

Instead of doing the same things all the time you should try change it up. Do what ever your instincts tell you and play from the heart. Playing to win can also detour you away from finding new things. Also, those ledge cancels would be a great thing to explore.

Help him Arby, you may be his only hope.

G. Vice

Smash Lord

Instead of doing the same things all the time you should try change it up. Do what ever your instincts tell you and play from the heart. Playing to win can also detour you away from finding new things. Also, those ledge cancels would be a great thing to explore.

I LIVE in a constant state of changing it up. I guess ledge cancels are my only option...And I been trying to incorporate them.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Iori joined the Fray

j00t

Smash Champion
So I'm pretty determined to make a GnW combo video that doesn't feature the #9

Gonna try to get moogle to start recording matches

Tron75

Smash Rookie
hey this is memk think i could bring tron with me to the dorms? im at his place right now and yoshiman charge your effin phone or what is arby's?

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
ok whats an action anime you have thats not cowboy, or has mechas
I don't know what you have against cowboy bebop, but the only other show that I have with action and no mechas is Samurai Champloo and Hajime no ippo(this is very long). Beck has no mechas and hardly any action, but I think you two would really like it. There is more to anime than action, I use to think otherwise.

Tron75

Smash Rookie
I don't know what you have against cowboy bebop, but the only other show that I have with action and no mechas is Samurai Champloo and Hajime no ippo(this is very long). Beck has no mechas and hardly any action, but I think you two would really like it. There is more to anime than action, I use to think otherwise.
i guess you just pick an anime and we'll see if its good or not.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
i would but if you watch episode by episode and think about what happened instead of rushing into next one you find more stuff
Of course, there is always room for discussion in between episodes.

We're going to start as soon as arby decides to get up.

Also, if you need anything i'm on aim. The bank decided to push my transaction back another day, maybe due to Halloween.

Top Bottom