• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
i thought you were a body building mexican my bad bro :D

also one i quit bestbuy in like 4-5 weeks i plan on going to the gym every morning since i'll work nights so i'll go work out with you but i'm a little bit of a weekling :)

going to start up p90x sunday night since i work nights for next few days and finishing off these drugs to help with my sickness
Keep hard at it man. Takes dedication. Once I fix my shoulder I'll be back at it hardcore, and I can't wait. Stupid thing. If it wasn't banged up I'd have already hit 300 probably :/

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
East Hall or the middle one.

call me at 501-256-4230 when you arrive because I have to check you in and all that groovy stuff.
ok what specific room number amd/or floor and do I have to know your name? also is there an age restriction?

my cell is 501-553-1975

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
ok what specific room number amd/or floor and do I have to know your name? also is there an age restriction?

my cell is 501-553-1975
Second floor room 201

You just show up and call me when you're outside the building. I then come down and let you in and check you in at the front desk with your photo ID. There are age limits but you pass. You don't have to know my name, but if you want it, it is William. :urg:

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
EDIT: I could bring tatsunoko vs. capcom and Guilty gear xx accent core plus
1. Don't be offended, but Tatsunoko vs. Capcom sucks.
2. We have accent core, but I primarily just want to play melee.

u'll soon find out this chat is basicly me and arby talking with fews others who pop in
<---- Not a random person who pops in. I usually have this chat on tab all the time.

Vts

Smash Champion
1. Don't be offended, but Tatsunoko vs. Capcom sucks.
2. We have accent core, but I primarily just want to play melee.
yeah melee only today other games at some other time.

so guess after food i'll grab memk and we will start since it will be like close to 6 :D

so stop watching ur chinese girl cartoons and put in children's video game characters beat the crap out of each other.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
What's up *****es
Joot <3

Tron. I've heard lots about you man, like you were better than Memk and stuff at smash using pika. That's saying alot since Fox is cheap and Pika's tough to use. We should play sometime. Ganon vs Pika :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
aw, you're getting some love vice
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=289753

tron and memk are both full of potential. if either of you two ever want to play, we're here.
Man! Now that's awesome! Glad that my combo vid made an impression. Arby if we get the second one done for next year then it should definitely be able to turn some heads. Nothing short of amazing is going in it afterall.

And I wanna play Tron/Memk more. I bet they can already get games off my alts.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
I didnt start playing for real until i played arby during the tournament when i was about to leave. but tron needs to get better one tip about him: sidestep > D-Smash all the time or Bair > what ever pika's air tail whip is. (i dont play pika at all) its effective until you learn the pattern or have fox. Also if you have CF or Ganon just stomp him.

If anyone wants to play Castlevania: Judgement for those who haven't played it I can get it

Top Bottom