• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Smash fest thursday night? I get done with class at like 8:30 so I'll be down to do anything after then until pretty late.

What you guys think?

Vts

Smash Champion
Smash fest thursday night? I get done with class at like 8:30 so I'll be down to do anything after then until pretty late.

What you guys think?
might talk altus into coming since we both close that night (me at walgreens that night him at bestbuy) and come for 2-4 hours btu we would get there until like 10pm

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
I can't make thursday due to working on niteshift now and I won't be free until Friday thru Sunday...

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Anyone having any smashfests this Friday or Saturday that might include some sexy anime....

PS: Seif when were u going to come by and pick up Castlevania

Vts

Smash Champion
Anyone having any smashfests this Friday or Saturday that might include some sexy anime....

PS: Seif when were u going to come by and pick up Castlevania
well tomorrow i get off at 6 pm and on saturday i close best buy so these plans are little messed up :D.

might quit best buy soon once i know for sure that i'm working 32 hours a week at walgreens.

PS: Ace when are u going to stop being so sexy with falcon?

Vts

Smash Champion
You can come over and smash before the anime marathon starts tomorrow.
Then we can do into the dark abyss with VTS :D

i'll pull out one of my many dark/twisted shows :).

also for my turn i'm going to throw out something none of have seen but i hear its amazing but its long.

Monster

and if that gets the kick then i'll pick shigofumi

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Hey Yoshi I can't make it today due to still being tied up at work... Wanna try to get a smashfest going for tomorrow ?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sorry I missed the smash fest...I was busy in Conway at some friends house watching the Hogs OWN South Carolina =)

Woo pig sooie!!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
VTS

its a combo i made up like when i got bored with fox.

it only works if they don't, di the grabs and jump after the bair before the shine can hit.
That combo was legit. That's why I didn't think it was VTS...there was no jab > dsmash or waveshielding involved.

Lol Jk vts <3

Top Bottom