• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
how do you guys feel about black ops having the largest opening in entertainment history?

it kind of sickens me, but yoshiman doesn't agree. what say you?

even worse, the movie record holder is new moon. shame at every turn.

j00t

Smash Champion
Since VTS can't make it to FAP2, does that mean the rest of Arkansas isn't coming either? That'd blow ***.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dVu_e32lmk

Just a song i created check it out please =D
It wasn't too bad... I heard some parts in there that I actually kinda liked, but before I could really get in to any of it, you would skip to another beat too soon before really fleshing out what you already had going. Some of the transitions were kinda rough, but you'll probably get better at those as time goes on. All in all, not a bad attempt.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It wasn't too bad... I heard some parts in there that I actually kinda liked, but before I could really get in to any of it, you would skip to another beat too soon before really fleshing out what you already had going. Some of the transitions were kinda rough, but you'll probably get better at those as time goes on. All in all, not a bad attempt.
Yeah, I was kinda diggin' it myself before the dude started going "FUNKYYYY" or whatever he was saying.

Not too bad though, way better than I could do. And Chams HI <3

Imissyou

j00t

Smash Champion
Let me tell you about arby

He'll **** you up in tournament and then sandbag you when you challenge him to a salt MM.

YEAH I'M STILL SALTY FOOL. BRING IT ON AT FAP2

I think we've been through this already.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
So should I extend it or make a different beat?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Saberguy, I miss you! <3

I wanna try a 3 vs 1 matchup against Memk, Tron, and Yoshiman and see if I can win. Team attack on, of course. Taking a poll, who do you think would win? Cast your votes!

My vote is them...3 vs 1 is hard :/

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Yo Arkansas! You guys still have a Melee scene right? OK is always down for Melee. I recognize G.Vice and The Saber Guy at least.

Watch out for Oh Snap! 6 BTW. This year I'm going to include Brawl, Melee, and 64 so everyone can have some fun!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I like those odds you wont win but im down for it all I can go is the dorms no further though
I can play some tomorrow after clinical and before my martial arts class if you guys want. Besides that, I'm gonna be booked this weekend and probably all of next week is gonna be devoted to finishing up the semester =/

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
I can play some tomorrow after clinical and before my martial arts class if you guys want. Besides that, I'm gonna be booked this weekend and probably all of next week is gonna be devoted to finishing up the semester =/
I can only play on weekends sorry man. :urg:

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm really hoping to see you AR folks at FAP2!

Ace says he plans to go so be sure to work something out with him!

I'm expecting to see the usual AR folks along with Ace minus VTS so don't disappoint me! <3

Top Bottom