• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I can't watch anime tonight; I opted out of sleeping again.

unlike much of the known world, I think samus is a joy to fight. then again, my favorite matchups are vs puff, vs ICs, and fox vs marth. marth vs fox is some BS.

not sure about FAP 2 yet

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
last week i destroyed arby

's

i had buy 1 get 1 free coupons

2 hot subs for 4 dolalrs coupons

omg it was delicious

j00t

Smash Champion
Arby's destroyed me a couple weeks ago

Got carsick on the way to KO's because of it

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
you should. it won't take long because she is a masterful writer in the popular style. they practically read themselves.

edit: by "masterful writer in the popular style" I mean it's like good fanfiction. (that's a compliment.)

can you play smash at any point before thanksgiving?

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Does anyone wanna head to teh power play tourney ...I wonder what kind of turnout there will be

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Speaking of Stepmania, I wanna play you. I've heard you're beast. I used to make some stepmania songs btw...
I could say the same exact thing to you.

ok well im just seeing if someone wants to chart my song or not

well power play got rescheduled due to short notice and is now just a smash night all free, so is anyone still goin?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
No, that works. We have that laptop right beside the small TV, so it's straight.
It may just be easier for me to come over after the game. I'm not gonna have just a whole lot of time next week to play smash, and I won't be here at all over the Thanksgiving holidays, so I need to spend some time with you guys while I can.

I'm probably gonna watch the game with my brother, then I'll check and see about coming over tonight a little while.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Arby do you chart songs for SM?
unfortunately no

<potter spoilers>
deathly hallows was good, but they massacred some things. hermione running a train on harry's face was way overdone and fanservice filler besides. they also ignored issues of redemption entirely. grindelwald's defiance of voldemort was a baller scene in the book, but he's just this guy in the movie (no mention of his former final boss status). same for wormtail, who doesn't grow a spine (or die). hopefully they're saving this stuff, because it's like the main theme.

the other random deaths remain, but that's just a weakness in the source material: "Suddenly Hedwig dies in a blur of text! Millions of children around the world scream while their parents curse Rowling. But Rowling just cackles madly, secure in the knowledge that she's richer than the Queen and has gonads the size of bowling balls."
</potter spoilers>

unrelated, but I got my christmas/birthday present - the complete works of jane austen!

I wish I could play with you guys. it's a hard day's night :\

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Hey arkansas. New Oh Snap is being given the go ahead!
I met a couple of you at Intimikill II last year. This year Oh Snap will have both Melee and Brawl. I really look forward to seeing AR represent and maybe having another shot at Cham and G. Vice in doubles!

Hit me up if you need housing we should be able to accomodate quite a few! ^_^

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey arkansas. New Oh Snap is being given the go ahead!
I met a couple of you at Intimikill II last year. This year Oh Snap will have both Melee and Brawl. I really look forward to seeing AR represent and maybe having another shot at Cham and G. Vice in doubles!

Hit me up if you need housing we should be able to accomodate quite a few! ^_^
Oh man, I'm so tempted to come because of the amazing FF6 themed banner if nothing else.

Amazing!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm really needing to get over there and see you guys. I haven't smashed in forever i know, but if I don't get there soon I'm not going to get a chance to do it AT ALL this semester. I'm swamped =/

*edit

I did before...what song do you want me to make? I have to have personal motivation to do one since it takes time to produce a quality step-file. I've only done like 10 or less in my career.

Top Bottom