• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I think I have housing for you G. Vice.

Rest of AR is welcome too.
I don't know if anyone is going to want to ride with me, considering there's no guarantee that I will be able to stay for the entire tournament. However, they may ride up with VTS or Chams if they come. We'll have to see, I still need to check for churches around your place.

And dude, I'm stoked. Falcon dittos! And I may even try to whip out the old Ganon too.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
every single name I have is victim to bad puns

Rusty - I thought this was relatively safe, albeit bad enough in its own right, but you somehow managed
Uriah - no one has worked with this, but it's easy material
Lookadoo - also easy. playground status

arby - :\

since vts isn't going, I doubt we will. vice's car is...

seif, that thing I was talking about: http://www.animenation.net/forums/showthread.php?t=188682

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
every single name I have is victim to bad puns

Rusty - I thought this was relatively safe, albeit bad enough in its own right, but you somehow managed
Uriah - no one has worked with this, but it's easy material
Lookadoo - also easy. playground status

arby - :\

since vts isn't going, I doubt we will. vice's car is...

seif, that thing I was talking about: http://www.animenation.net/forums/showthread.php?t=188682
Awesome 10char

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Nope no objections here just give me a time and u can bring will and rusty too. Clay, Vts and seif are invited as well...

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
but arby... :O

Ace said he was going, why not ride with him???
will and vts being responsible makes me feel bad
usual suspects (money/school) involved
Whyyy?

10charizard
the idea was homework

then we :tired: instead
@ arby

just try going by your real name :colorful:
no one calls me rusty - parents, friends, romans, countrymen, and for good reason. it's bad, and the origins are worse (a dog?!)
arbustos was just a word I turned to in my spanish dictionary when I made my first email address. I never thought of it as a name until it was too late.

OH WELL

(this is not a scarring issue or something I give much thought to)

edit: I much prefer the various alterations (arby, my mom's pet names, etc) because of the memories/emotions attached
Don't lie, Arby, Raven and I have insulted every part your name, INCLUDING Uriah,to the point of exhaustion.
you insult its origins in a rock band rather than david copperfield or the bible. I want something like, "ima do to you what david did to uriah," except I should have had a lifetime of ridicule to build on those basics like with lookadoo.
I just picked up blaze blue... and I main Noel :embarrass: so cute <3
I main dedede too! and for the same reason.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Yo, messaged this to the Arkansas Fighting Game Network facebook group (if you're not a part of this yet, shame on you!), but there's a tournament this Saturday in Texarkana. I know it's Brawl and not Melee, but there are other games too :)

"Hey guys, super short notice but we're having a tourney in Texarkana (less than 2 hours from Little Rock) THIS Saturday at around noon or 1PM. It's $5 entrance, $5 per tourney pot fee. Prizes are based off of the pot and split accordingly. The tournament will have the following games: Super Street Fighter IV, BlazBlue:CS, Super Smash Bros BRAWL (possibly a 2v2 also), 3rd strike, Soul Calibur IV. There MIGHT also be Tekken.

This will probably be a one day event, so we'll drive down Saturday morning and drive back up Saturday night (or early Sunday morning). This would be a good time to compete, watch, or just have a good time as currently we'll be partying with Dallas, Fort Smith, and Texarkana after the tourney.

If you're interested in going, let me know ASAP. We'll be carpooling out of Little Rock/Conway. Gas money should only be a couple of bucks."

We currently have about 13-14 people going from Central ARK including 3 girls. Hit me up if interested!

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
lies, everyone knows that brawl is a **** game and winning money is the only reason you should ever play it.
*refrains from jumping into a Brawl legitimacy argument*

I usually do win every Brawl tournament in Arkansas that I enter, so I guess I'm satisfying "the only reason I should ever play it."

Try maining Yoshi and when your main gets a lot better from one game to the other, you might like Brawl better =) Just sayin'

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Arby prefers pet names?

Aiite from now on you're Snugglebottom <3

Top Bottom