• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Thanks guys I couldn't have done it without the support of my ark buddies cheering me on. I would also like to special thank thoes who stuck around to see my victory at the end. <.< I guess some others didn't care about the results.

@Jack wow dude beating darkrain!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I didn't not care, I was just already sure of the outcome.
Also I thought I would be coming back pretty immediately, and then suddenly I was in a restaurant and darkrain was handing me a pitcher of beer. I don't know how it happened.

Vts

Smash Champion
I didn't not care, I was just already sure of the outcome.
Also I thought I would be coming back pretty immediately, and then suddenly I was in a restaurant and darkrain was handing me a pitcher of beer. I don't know how it happened.
gammer nazi here saying you still might be in that dream lol.

also you going to KO's this weekend?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
"I cared" would have been showing more emotion than I wanted, so I decided to go with a double negative instead. Leave me alone.

And yeah I'm going.

Vts

Smash Champion
"I cared" would have been showing more emotion than I wanted, so I decided to go with a double negative instead. Leave me alone.

And yeah I'm going.
do you know if bunbun or handy is going?

also iori i'm not going to visit thrusday looks like i got to do some work on new house but maybe thrusday night around 6-17sh is when i could leave to come visit you.

also jack if you go to KOs are you going to stay sunday for lazertag?

Handorin

Smash Hero
do you know if bunbun or handy is going?

also iori i'm not going to visit thrusday looks like i got to do some work on new house but maybe thrusday night around 6-17sh is when i could leave to come visit you.

also jack if you go to KOs are you going to stay sunday for lazertag?
Going.

I would like to stay for laser tag.

Handorin

Smash Hero
i don't work until like next tuesday so i'm set to stay sunday and if need be i can drive while someone sleeps on the way home just as long as i have music i'm set.

as long as its not stick shift.
No johns......

Vts

Smash Champion
Bunbun want me to bring my piano for some lulz this weekend?

i know a few songs but going to work on them so maybe you can guess them.

:)

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSFPQDEkc-k&feature=related

god i love david garrett too good.

@ arby i'm going to mix some beats and make my own song soon that i want to use for a small combo video or a lulz video, i'll work on it more but shouldn't be really that long of a song like 40s-1m30s max just something to mess with in spare time. Also are we playing wednesday afternoon?

Vts

Smash Champion
Come over anytime, I don't have class.

u guys still got action replay right?

i kind of want to use it for a few hours to test some ledge canceling of moves to see where it needs to go.

also found what i'm going to use my custom song for i'll tell you guys later :).

(its going to suck lol).

edit random fact, zelda sucks so bad both her dash grab and normal grab start up on the same frames lol

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yes. Are you going to POE3 Iori?

You should team with me.

Chad has Moogle already =(
Well I was asking because I would really like to team with Iori again. I want to redeem myself since the last few times we teamed up (long ago) I haven't done well, and I think we can beast together.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Well I was asking because I would really like to team with Iori again. I want to redeem myself since the last few times we teamed up (long ago) I haven't done well, and I think we can beast together.
I always wonder why you guys don't join forces more often... especially at big tournies. Beast on my brethren!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I would like to go to POE and team with you chad if you would like.

It would be nice to actually do doubles again...I think I do a lot better in doubles.

Sigh I wish ppl played melee in Jonesboro, I'm back to being bored and have no one to smash with.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Oh man oh man, I played Melee the other day.......

............IT WAS AWESOME!

Man I miss that fast paced shiz, but it still hasn't been my main focus just yet, seeing as DEV is coming up and I plan on going for SCIV.

But Iori.......my Samus coming back to speed. Be afraid, be very very afraid, muahahahahaha! Lol, I say about 2 more days of solid play and my tech skill will get back up to speed, mind games won't be for about another 4~5 days of solid play though. I'm still in shock you remember that Bowser Vs. Samus match up, that makes me feel toasty inside.

Vts

Smash Champion
I would like to go to POE and team with you chad if you would like.

It would be nice to actually do doubles again...I think I do a lot better in doubles.

Sigh I wish ppl played melee in Jonesboro, I'm back to being bored and have no one to smash with.

if you want i'll come visit you for a few days so you can get back into melee mode and possibly get better.

but might be in 1-2 weeks. moving soon so let me find out how that all works out.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Hey everybody.
So, I have moved to Fayetteville for the summer, but i'm going to be living in Norman OK during the school year.

Top Bottom