• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sunday night, I tried to leave around 11 last time ,but vice is just to sexy to walk away from. <.< chams was also a factor, and then I was addicted to asbestos. :ohwell:
lol don't lie to them Iori, you threw me in the trunk of VTS' car and kept me hostage hehe <3

edit* Yoshi, teach me how to sing bass D:

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah when we got done at chamberlins me arby and yoshi almost crashed 2 times in a row spin out under the bridge and almost hit both sides of the walls.

just cus i was wondering how bad it was.

it was bad lol.

this thread is always hot duh!

i wanna get a virtual on tournament going ><

to bad the game isn't popular and is only 1 player for xbox u have to system link to play ><

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I never have gas monies.

Also, this thread is getting hot and heavy. xD
Not as hot and heavy as it'll get if you stay on my couch with me <3

yoshi, you just gotta believe you can do it! Belt it man! Belt. It. Man.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
yeah when we got done at chamberlins me arby and yoshi almost crashed 2 times in a row spin out under the bridge and almost hit both sides of the walls.

just cus i was wondering how bad it was.

it was bad lol.

this thread is always hot duh!

i wanna get a virtual on tournament going ><

to bad the game isn't popular and is only 1 player for xbox u have to system link to play ><
Omg I am glad you guys are alright, although the only problem I had was seeing the road. Would have made it back sooner than 4:33. Since the sleet was coming in at such an angle I could've sworn I was going down hill half the time. I also had this I am not on the road feeling anymore. <.< Honestly I was freaking out.:ohwell:

Vts

Smash Champion
Omg I am glad you guys are alright, although the only problem I had was seeing the road. Would have made it back sooner than 4:33. Since the sleet was coming in at such an angle I could've sworn I was going down hill half the time. I also had this I am not on the road feeling anymore. <.< Honestly I was freaking out.:ohwell:
i felt like i was going light speed in outspace in my space ship when i was going come cus of the white snow passing by like stars it was crazy!

like me!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I was relieved when you posted up on those pics dude. Next time, I'm gonna want you to text me AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME. That way I can sleep okay. Man it sho' was good seeing you. I miss you already, hope we get together again soon.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I was relieved when you posted up on those pics dude. Next time, I'm gonna want you to text me AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME. That way I can sleep okay. Man it sho' was good seeing you. I miss you already, hope we get together again soon.
I want to make some ganon gloves for you, I was thinking they should be like long biker gloves but I am not sure what your preference is. :ohwell:

I had a wonderful time hanging with you, it was like having a brother ;). I honestly can't wait to come out there again.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I want to make some ganon gloves for you, I was thinking they should be like long biker gloves but I am not sure what your preference is. :ohwell:

I had a wonderful time hanging with you, it was like having a brother ;). I honestly can't wait to come out there again.
Dude, that'd be so cool. I need to get some ganon gloves and like glue or somehow put a golden triforce on them. I dunno though, my tech game may be messed up if I tried to play with them on :x

dude I had a blast too, I'm ready to kick it again. You're welcome to come by anytime my brutha. Even just chillin' and stuff is awesome, Denny's or whatever it is. Smash is fun too though :3

G. Vice

Smash Lord
nah, you would have noticed.

i have the flu :(
Not cool friend. Get better soon. I'll allow the vids to not get as much work done one them, since I know you'll be too busy with sickness. Feel better soon man!

edit* Yoshi, want me to stop by your dorm and smash with you a bit tomorrow while I'm on campus? If it's not snowed out that is?

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Is this gonna be at your place, Vice?
I need play-to-learn too...
My only issue with playing with you guys is I feel like I'm boring.
Like, you play me, but your so many miles ahead that It's just no fun to you guys.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll head over soon washing some pants and need to get my car from my mom :D

so catch u guys around 430ish if not 5.

cheer up mcsr u need to watch a lot of videos and read a lot to catch up to us.

also listen to advice we give out 90% its good advice lol

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I'll head over soon washing some pants and need to get my car from my mom :D

so catch u guys around 430ish if not 5.

cheer up mcsr u need to watch a lot of videos and read a lot to catch up to us.

also listen to advice we give out 90% its good advice lol
I've been watching lot's of Happy Feet, haha
And Shroomed, for Doc
M2K for Marth.

I feel like a single ant trying to lift a mountain, and every time I try, and improve, the mountain just gets bigger, lol
But I have improved TONS since meeting you guys, believe me.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9486843#post9486843

I haven't posted this to AR boards yet although I heard that g vice was watching some anyway. Hearing that at least G Vice was slightly interested I thought I might as well inform the rest of the Arkansas area of their existence.

A bunch of combo videos with the witty name of the Quick Comb series that I and my twin have been making. Mainly being made as a way to gauge my own improvement over time. If you have the time or curiosity, watch them. Critiques I'll take readily and won't ***** about so feel free to tell me what you think.

Top Bottom