• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9486843#post9486843

I haven't posted this to AR boards yet although I heard that g vice was watching some anyway. Hearing that at least G Vice was slightly interested I thought I might as well inform the rest of the Arkansas area of their existence.

A bunch of combo videos with the witty name of the Quick Comb series that I and my twin have been making. Mainly being made as a way to gauge my own improvement over time. If you have the time or curiosity, watch them. Critiques I'll take readily and won't ***** about so feel free to tell me what you think.
I found the music to be riveting :D

on the power edition is my fav lol

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Double post, only because I'm ashamed that you Arkansan's have to have me carry this chat!!

Where is the smash love?? Where's the love for your fellow smashers?? Alabama Chat is CONSTANTLY showing up on my "new replied" list, but I am always looking for the state I truly love to be highlighted. Alas, I'm constantly denied the joy of reading my dear smashers comments and thoughts, because they don't happen.

I partly blame Arby for being sick. But also I blame all of you for not showing more interest. For shame...for shame.

Don't make me sad Arkansas. Please get some hype in here and in the Smash Fest thread.

Luffs <3

Vts

Smash Champion
vts, did you say you were going to KO's tournament this weekend?
Coming to memphis idk if i'm going to ride with someone to KOs but i don't mind driving if we all chip in for gas think last time with jack's car it was like $7-9 a person from there and back so thats fine but i would prefer to ride with someone.

but i'll come either friday or thrusday once i find out where i'm staying think i'm going to spend a day or two with iori.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Coming to memphis idk if i'm going to ride with someone to KOs but i don't mind driving if we all chip in for gas think last time with jack's car it was like $7-9 a person from there and back so thats fine but i would prefer to ride with someone.

but i'll come either friday or thrusday once i find out where i'm staying think i'm going to spend a day or two with iori.
I'll pitch in some gas money if you allow me to come.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Good ole seafaring liquid is my beverage of choice, but drinking like royalty sounds good too. Whichever you prefer.
Also Memphis water is amazing, just drink out of my tap.
And DJs mix pretty well with most things, but I have plenty of DJs already.

Vts

Smash Champion
Good ole seafaring liquid is my beverage of choice, but drinking like royalty sounds good too. Whichever you prefer.
Also Memphis water is amazing, just drink out of my tap.
And DJs mix pretty well with most things, but I have plenty of DJs already.
little low on the grog might have to give ye some doubloons for some and let's get loaded to the gunwales with me mateys .

http://www.yarr.org.uk/talk/ if you don't speak pirate translate

Handorin

Smash Hero
If you come Friday, I have the whole day off. So you can probably chill here until Jack gets off work.

Vts

Smash Champion
If you come Friday, I have the whole day off. So you can probably chill here until Jack gets off work.
alrighty i need your address just pm it to me and here is something /b/ thought was wrong in many ways and is now working on getting the old man's bag back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U5t6I8xks0

god this video makes me laugh, god i'm scared of /b/ in 10m they found the uploader name address work and family contacts

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
alrighty i need your address just pm it to me and here is something /b/ thought was wrong in many ways and is now working on getting the old man's bag back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U5t6I8xks0

god this video makes me laugh, god i'm scared of /b/ in 10m they found the uploader name address work and family contacts
do you have to link to the thread on /b/?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Or instead vts you could come hang with me, I live next to jacks job so you can just follow him home afterwards. Plus you know I am the one who want to be as good as or better so yeah :ohwell:

on another note: you know you hate making salad

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Iori, do any of you guys play brawl? I haven't seen you guys since that Carbondale, IL touranment I hosted like 2 years ago :(

Top Bottom