• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
the dorms-specific vid and the biweekly vid are largely that ^

but the dorms vid doesn't have chamber and the biweekly vid has iori :\

plus the absence of saber of course

and we need to get the rest of vice's stepmania music too :{

Vts

Smash Champion
Give him a rest! He has been sitting in this **** room for 5 days straight just working on the one video.
i never said like make it now! were going to take time to make it so we have 100% amazing combos and not just good ones!

also yoshi tomorrow we must play!

i'll call you when i get done at the arifroce recruiter for setting up my time to take my test.

also going to tell Brain aka the host of the tournament when we are going to have it and i'll make fliers for it for online and for the store.

but i want it to have Brawl, Melee, Blazblue, TvC, and Virtual on (this one isn't going to happen lol). Might even be chess tournament if i get 8+ to sign up and magic tournament.

need more set ups and i'll make the fliers with prices and everything.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
ok, i'll make these 3 vids (health inspector, iori falcon, biweekly) and then hold the footage i record from now on for an A.S.S. video

any combos yoshiman gets can stay separate for his own vid maybe?

edit: vts, both will and i have classes tomorrow. his open hours are like noon to 4:30 though. mine are 3:00 to 6, so if you want you could play him and then me when he leaves

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori, do any of you guys play brawl? I haven't seen you guys since that Carbondale, IL touranment I hosted like 2 years ago :(

Well there are a few brawlers I know, everyone else plays b+ or not at all.

Jester kirby
warped
Xilo or something like that
some guy at my school <.< I have his number
tujex
cyner
chase

of course though none of them are as good as me. :ohwell: btw how is zombie doing.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
the dorms-specific vid and the biweekly vid are largely that ^

but the dorms vid doesn't have chamber and the biweekly vid has iori :\

plus the absence of saber of course

and we need to get the rest of vice's stepmania music too :{
I'll hook you up with it sometime in the near future.

Also the best parts of that vid was at was at 1:32 and 5:13 :D

I should have worn my Vice taggy, but I wore Mel cuz I didn't know it was recording until a while into it, and I miss Saberguy :( lol. Also Arby, do you have any footage of my ganon?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Just got my new bass guitar! I can't wait to learn how to play. See ya.

Also, vts, What is our weekend schedule?
oooh nice. You should talk to Chammies, he's somewhat becoming a guitarist by the day.

Also, I wanna smash tomorrow, is there gonna be any one at the dorm if I decide to stop by with my vicestick?

also, Arby are you feeling better yet?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Also Arby, do you have any footage of my ganon?
i think you played ganon half a match in total

Also, I wanna smash tomorrow, is there gonna be any one at the dorm if I decide to stop by with my vicestick?

also, Arby are you feeling better yet?
except for a cough, yes

--all vicesticks will be welcome tomorrow depending on vts' phantom plans with us

G. Vice

Smash Lord
i think you played ganon half a match in total

except for a cough, yes

--all vicesticks will be welcome tomorrow depending on vts' phantom plans with us
I'm sorry...I should play ganon more often I guess...

and okay...I'll drop vicestick at the door tomorrow, and when you guys get done I'll pick him up ;-;

Vts

Smash Champion
leaving at 11 am in the morning.

i have spoken!

be ready for pick up at 10:45 u sleep in u get left behind.

also bring about 30-40 cash for tournament and gas.

also another note i'm getting pictures of the venue soon and its amazinly huge.

about 20 tables and enough room for a wall of tvs so 8-16 TVs.

he said no door fee also :S

but i still want to have some door fee and if he refuses then its going to be the bonus for first place or i'm buying pizza for everyone or something awesome.

but apirl 10th and 11th sound good for everyone?

G. Vice

Smash Lord

i have spoken!

but i still want to have some door fee and if he refuses then its going to be the bonus for first place or i'm buying pizza for everyone or something awesome.

Then I guess I get no smash. I get done with class at 10:50 AM. I don't guess you guys wanna hang around with Vice and get an hour or two of practice in do you? :x

Vts

Smash Champion
Then I guess I get no smash. I get done with class at 10:50 AM. I don't guess you guys wanna hang around with Vice and get an hour or two of practice in do you? :x
tbh i would love to but i also want to get to memphis before jack gets off work so he doesn't have to wait on us and everything.

and i know me arby and yoshi would want to keep playing until like 2-3 pm then make jack wait on us.

plus i want them to get a chance to play handorin for a bit before heading to KOs

G. Vice

Smash Lord
tbh i would love to but i also want to get to memphis before jack gets off work so he doesn't have to wait on us and everything.

and i know me arby and yoshi would want to keep playing until like 2-3 pm then make jack wait on us.

plus i want them to get a chance to play handorin for a bit before heading to KOs
aight I understand.

Ooooh Arby vs Handorin should be funnnnn :D

I wanna hear how it goes!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I haven't played smash in so long. @_@

Gvice, I think you would love Ganon in Brawl+. You should check it out.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Well, I have a ride up to LR most Saturdays but I'd have to leave that same Saturday so probably not worth it. Can you scoot it back to two weeks to hit spring break week? I have a ride anywhere during that week.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well, I have a ride up to LR most Saturdays but I'd have to leave that same Saturday so probably not worth it. Can you scoot it back to two weeks to hit spring break week? I have a ride anywhere during that week.
post a real date and i'll think about it.

also arby or yoshi answer ur phone i'm coming over around 6:45 ish once i'm done beating g.vice one time out of 500 matches :D.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
hey vts, the housing office wants to talk to me from 11:15 to 11:30 tomorrow morning. probably about that lady writing my name down D:

anyway, our trip has a slight delay now

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

i have spoken!

I see what you posted and I read it as well, but you best come over or I'll cry:ohwell:

Vts

Smash Champion
Man why is VTS and Arby so good? :(
I'm not good i lost to jack the best samus in the mid south 2 times in a row i'm a scrub i mean jack talks about how bad his character is :(

was fun :)

arby was beasting really and so was i u need to watch our matches when they get up i was doing amazing on some stocks and stuff.

i need to get better still though i wanted so baddly to just take 1 match off ihsb.

so close one match but i guess it will just take some time also SMYM 11 i'm going its march 13-14 i got open spots first for crew members then come non-crew members out of state and then in state friends.

tournament only had 10 ppl also it made me sad 2 people dropped out after hearing my name (lies)

Top Bottom