• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I'm not good i lost to jack the best samus in the not-west-coast 2 times in a row i'm a scrub i mean jack talks about how bad his character is :(

was fun :)

arby was beasting really and so was i u need to watch our matches when they get up i was doing amazing on some stocks and stuff.

i need to get better still though i wanted so baddly to just take 1 match off ihsb.

so close one match but i guess it will just take some time also SMYM 11 i'm going its march 13-14 i got open spots first for crew members then come non-crew members out of state and then in state friends.

tournament only had 10 ppl also it made me sad 2 people dropped out after hearing my name (lies)
my matches won't look nice at all, believe me :(

i lost to some random samus obsessed with space balls and this scrub ic's that is probably 23rd in his own state

;)

Vts

Smash Champion
We got a crew battle challenge at SMYM 11.

so that means chamberlin, ace ,g.vice, and saberguy must come!

at least 4-5 and we will have arby as back up if someone can't make it.

we might do good or really bad idk what the other crew name is yet or who is in it.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
yoshiman do you actually live in fayetteville, bc I could play you if you do bc I live in Fayetteville.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
as i recall, yes

but i haven't watched it yet

busy busy

edit: but you gotta record more than a weekend to get a lot of stuff worth showing
yeah I can only remember about 3 combos or something that were something special. Maybe I should just do some ledge land moonwalks and platforming for the crowd or something. I dunno. I don't really combo much :x

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
My scrubiness is not to be questioned. Raven and I will be up there about 2pm - 3pm tomorrow and smashing and hopefully playing some starcraft (I WANNA PLAY SOME SC) for the rest of the weekend. I'd love to play against you guys at any time. Perhaps watch your ic's versus Raven on dreamland again. ;)

I'll be bringing up my recording equipment as well. Although quality will be ****ty since I'll be using a notebook for recording. You'll have twice the chance to get combo video stuff.

edit: I don't actually want to the see the dreamland match. Once was enough.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
your setup would only come into play at the abode of the dynamic duo

i'm going to make another vid from this weekend

*is this true love we're making*

Vts

Smash Champion
then i can make another combo video called Catching Zzz

and some other character stuff like another 0-death with my y.link on a falcon or something ><

see you guys around 3-4 pm

if needed we could move the fun here to my place or somewhere else.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
then i can make another combo video called Catching Zzz

and some other character stuff like another 0-death with my y.link on a falcon or something ><

see you guys around 3-4 pm

if needed we could move the fun here to my place or somewhere else.
You guys should start smashing at Arby's for about 2-3 hours until I get all my business taken care of here. I gotta get my car assessed and maybe even take a buddy to test for a job, so I won't be free til at least 5:00 PM I figure. VTS you can load up the gang and bring them here when I text/call you to let you know right?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Had a great time with everyone this weekend. I feel like we all got some good footage as well, and it was an overall fun time seeing everyone again. Thanks to A.S.S for hosting! >_>

Special thanks to TMH and Ravenknight for coming up to play with us. It was pretty cool guys, you boys have stepped your game up alot.

Also thanks to Arbustos, for bring his recording equipment and capturing everything on film. Was good stuff.

Top Bottom