• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

j00t

Smash Champion
I feel loved, while j00t obviously doesn't.
:(:(:(:(:(

EDIT: Chad will give me some good loving tomorrow.

And I will give it right back to him.

EDIT 2: Because that's what a 50/50 relationship is all about.

But obviously you ****ers don't know what that means. It's all about "Oooh that guy's good at Smash, but he is a complete asshat. Oh well I love him anyways".

EDIT 3: meow

okay I'm just kidding and extremely bored.

EDIT 4: Someone is going to take this the wrong way. And then I'll be cast even deeper down into the douchebag barrel.

EDIT 5: Why can't I do anything right :(

j00t

Smash Champion
Iori where were you at son

missing KO's tourney... it would of been twice as exciting w/ you there. And Sensai, but he's a jerk so w/e

Iori wanna team at the next tourney we are both at? I haven't teamed with you yet.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori where were you at son

missing KO's tourney... it would of been twice as exciting w/ you there. And Sensai, but he's a jerk so w/e

Iori wanna team at the next tourney we are both at? I haven't teamed with you yet.
Hmm that might be a while, but it depends. If it is brawl no cause I want moggle as a teamate. I don't think I will be at any melee tourneys in the near future.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
GameCon in Arkansas was beast.

Props to Chamberlin for eating face at the BlazBlue tourney, taking 1st. Mad props to Saberguy for taking 2nd in Super Smash Bros Brawl (he still hates the game) as well as Seif reppin' like a pro by taking games off everyone in the BlazBlue tourney, and eventually taking 4th.

Also honorable mention to some asian dude named Zane for taking 4th in the Brawl tourney although he never plays it and he went all Ganon, the worst character in the game (nojohns<3)

It was great fun, but they didn't have melee meaning it was not as cool as possible :(

also grats to VTS for hustling an arrogant black man out his money in a melee Money Match :D

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
GameCon in Arkansas was beast.

Props to Chamberlin for eating face at the BlazBlue tourney, taking 1st. Mad props to Saberguy for taking 2nd in Super Smash Bros Brawl (he still hates the game) as well as Seif reppin' like a pro by taking games off everyone in the BlazBlue tourney, and eventually taking 4th.

Also honorable mention to some asian dude named Zane for taking 4th in the Brawl tourney although he never plays it and he went all Ganon, the worst character in the game (nojohns<3)

It was great fun, but they didn't have melee meaning it was not as cool as possible :(

also grats to VTS for hustling an arrogant black man out his money in a melee Money Match :D
sounds like you guys had a blast :laugh:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah, and it's still sitting next to the microwave. It will probably be there till next time you come over...
Wow, I actually remembered correctly.

And Saber the next time you should come over should also be the same time I come over <3

Vts

Smash Champion
idk if we are going to memphis this weekend found out i got to work from 7am-9ish am for getting ready for black friday aka death day.

but i might come in dec some time idk maybe jan to get ready for pound.

also i'm starting to run to get ready for airforce so if i look skinnier or sickly it's all lies i'm fine it just happens when i run a lot.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey, guys. Just jumpin' in here.
Sam
Little Rock
Dr. Mario
Sup kiddo. good to see ya getting on the boards. Play melee, trash brawl. Just like the rest of us here :D

btw Saberguy and VTS I just got linked to this game by a friend. He said it was like an "MMO/Shooter" so I figured you'd be like the perfect candidate for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO8CXH225g0&fmt=22

Vts

Smash Champion
S4+Exteel= That game minus here and there.

S4 is the pro game that i refuse to play cus it require to much tech skill to play and is an fps so makes it crazy.

but when i did play i have to say best free mmo shooter ever..... and i mean ever love that game but its so hard might pick it up again for lulz.

but might try this game since i like shooters and mmos

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
idk if we are going to memphis this weekend found out i got to work from 7am-9ish am for getting ready for black friday aka death day.

but i might come in dec some time idk maybe jan to get ready for pound.

also i'm starting to run to get ready for airforce so if i look skinnier or sickly it's all lies i'm fine it just happens when i run a lot.

Sweet, I want to race you when you think you are ready. :) I will be waiting.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Sup kiddo. good to see ya getting on the boards. Play melee, trash brawl. Just like the rest of us here :D

btw Saberguy and VTS I just got linked to this game by a friend. He said it was like an "MMO/Shooter" so I figured you'd be like the perfect candidate for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO8CXH225g0&fmt=22
Well, I just got a working Melee copy. And I forgot just how great it was to be able to be 1337 hax0r with nothing but finger speed. Ah, Brawl. You could've been so fantastic. Too bad for the fans, though. A decent story mode for once... and awful gameplay. Why, Nintendo, why?!

Ah well, I figured out the Doc's wavedash timing again, and I'm sliding all over the place. I'm way better after a whole 20 minutes of play.

Top Bottom