• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Because Marvel requires skill, that's why people actually play it. So I don't get challenged to games like mkt, clayfighter 63 1/3, and other ridiculous fighters let me name some DECENT fighting games

ssf2thdr
street fighter 4
MvC2
CvS2
guilty gear
tekken 6
vanilla st

to name the better ones

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
yoshi if you live in fayetteville why haven't you played me in smash :/

and anyone who wants to get wrecked in actual fighting games come up to fayetteville and play me
I'm in Fayetteville right now for thanksgiving break. but, I got to little Rock for college. I will be leaving on Sunday. So if you want to play me let me know when and where. I can play tonight after 6pm-llpm and anytime tomorrow. Or, you can come to my place.

Oh, I just remembered, I left my cube and controller in little rock so if you have extras that would be great.

My number is: 479-426-7906

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Because Marvel requires skill, that's why people actually play it. So I don't get challenged to games like mkt, clayfighter 63 1/3, and other ridiculous fighters let me name some DECENT fighting games

ssf2thdr
street fighter 4
MvC2
CvS2
guilty gear
tekken 6
vanilla st

to name the better ones
I don't really understand how MKT doesn't require skill either, pretty much any 2d fighter requires some sort of skill to be able to do well in. MKT has crazy mindgames and zoning. The only reason people don't play MKT is because it was never really popular in the first place nor does anyone hold tournies for it. They used to back in the day, and still there is a pretty decent folowing on XBOX live with UMK3.

I didn't know you could do infinites in MKT. :laugh:
You can but most of them require ridiculous frame timing that isn't possible for a human to do except for maybe Rain's infinite.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Ok, this is no joke. On Tuesday night Ryan Robers (NES n00b) died in a car accident. I'm not sure if this thread is the best place to post this, but we are all his friends and should know about this. I just found out about this a second ago.

I don't know what else to say and I'm not that great with words like this, but I do know that he will be missed by everyone who knew him.

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=11571890

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Ok, this is no joke. On Tuesday night Ryan Robers (NES n00b) died in a car accident. I'm not sure if this thread is the best place to post this, but we are all his friends and should know about this. I just found out about this a second ago.

I don't know what else to say and I'm not that great with words like this, but I do know that he will be missed by everyone who knew him.

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=11571890
<3 Ryan Roberts.

He will be missed, God bless his family.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
hey saber don't know if you care but I have a friend who will take you up on the mkt 100 dollar money match. It's my friend aaron in fayetteville.

Mortal Kombat was huge up here between 3 and mkt at our arcades. I'm telling you it's not a legit fighter though believe it or not it's the last time I'll address it.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
hey saber don't know if you care but I have a friend who will take you up on the mkt 100 dollar money match. It's my friend aaron in fayetteville.

Mortal Kombat was huge up here between 3 and mkt at our arcades. I'm telling you it's not a legit fighter though believe it or not it's the last time I'll address it.
I am leaving early tomorrow for little rock but, I will be back up here in about two weeks for winter break, I'll play you then.

j00t

Smash Champion
I just want to send my condolences out to DML, TN, MS and AR for what has happened. I haven't cried like this in a while... I just can't believe he is gone.

We all need to get together in his memory sometime soon. (At the INN tourney?)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I just want to send my condolences out to DML, TN, MS and AR for what has happened. I haven't cried like this in a while... I just can't believe he is gone.

We all need to get together in his memory sometime soon. (At the INN tourney?)
I'll be there, as well as the rest of AR. If anyone needs housing, I'm thinking that me and Chamberlin may be able to offer it. What do you think Chams?

Also, midsouth friends, we should also get together more often, and keep in touch as much as possible.

Vts

Smash Champion
think i may quit warhammer soon and play S4 and exteel instead to kill time since they are free and fps so i can keep my skills up.

maybe i just need a break from it for a bit for some refresh time.

j00t

Smash Champion
woot!

that would be awesome.

well i'm going to head to bed but bet ur *** i'll play with you just get xfire or what ever to get a hold of me and i'll wait to play just when we can or i'll run 2 accounts :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9DjhVZoHxw heres the video for those who want to see what we are talking about.
That video doesn't tell me anything about what type of game this is. >_>;

Anyways, can't wait to see everyone at INN. I just want this **** school semester (and the year for that matter) to be over.

Handorin

Smash Hero
woot!

that would be awesome.

well i'm going to head to bed but bet ur *** i'll play with you just get xfire or what ever to get a hold of me and i'll wait to play just when we can or i'll run 2 accounts :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9DjhVZoHxw heres the video for those who want to see what we are talking about.
S4 is free? I guess I could pick it up. The only (MP) games I really play right now are L4D and TF2, with occasional Borderlands.

EDIT: My xfire is handorin.
EDIT2: I can't even log in the game. I registered for the site and stuff, then reset my password. Still nothing.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
That video doesn't tell me anything about what type of game this is. >_>;

Anyways, can't wait to see everyone at INN. I just want this **** school semester (and the year for that matter) to be over.
I wanna see you guys! We need to hang out more <3

Vts

Smash Champion
S4 is free? I guess I could pick it up. The only (MP) games I really play right now are L4D and TF2, with occasional Borderlands.

EDIT: My xfire is handorin.
EDIT2: I can't even log in the game. I registered for the site and stuff, then reset my password. Still nothing.
yeah i you have to do some crazy stuff to get it work since its a European game.

i have the steps somewhere btw my xfire is iceydevil

Top Bottom