• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah washing cloths now so i'll leave here around like 5-6pm and stay at DML's for a few days maybe til like wednesday morning and leave.

my one carpet spot is almost dry after like 4 days of having a fan blow on it and using towels to dry it up.

also i'm coming to beat iori with my new mindgames of hitting him in the arm when he edge-guards me lol

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
yeah washing cloths now so i'll leave here around like 5-6pm and stay at DML's for a few days maybe til like wednesday morning and leave.

my one carpet spot is almost dry after like 4 days of having a fan blow on it and using towels to dry it up.

also i'm coming to beat iori with my new mindgames of hitting him in the arm when he edge-guards me lol
Learn to play marth. The new epic mindgames.

Vts

Smash Champion
Jack Kämpfer is so amazingly bad i doubt i could watch the first episode i'm 5m in and wow just wow its bad.

going to watch clannad soon so i can cry like a ***** when i see the little girl and the sad times

going to give this kimi ni todoke a try right fast.

edit- so far so good few awkward times which i don't really like to much but man this got to the point faster than pedobear in kindergarten

McCloud Master

Smash Rookie
LoL at you Iori...

Not sure if I'm able to go to this smashfest it seems. :( But... anytime during the summer you can be sure I will be there to wipe the floor with everyone.

Getting boring playing with people that only does B-moves...specifically Fox/Falco B-moves... fox and falco illusion spam = ineffective.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
LoL at you Iori...

Not sure if I'm able to go to this smashfest it seems. :( But... anytime during the summer you can be sure I will be there to wipe the floor with everyone.

Getting boring playing with people that only does B-moves...specifically Fox/Falco B-moves... fox and falco illusion spam = ineffective.
Go to Memphis, watch Kyo spam B moves, watch Kyo ****.

Mindgames, I swears.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
NES Late Happy Birthday!

I was gonna text you, but I remembered that at IHOP you didn't give me your number, and I also remembered you said you don't text :(

<3

McCloud Master

Smash Rookie
Of course it does... you loved to own me. >_> Brings back memories of when I was very bad and very unlucky... can never forget them.

'Wakes up in cold sweat after having a nightmare with legendaries destroying me.' O_O Scary.

Vts

Smash Champion
i got sautrday-wednesday off and i'm coming!

(well after 10 am on saturday i'll be driving over)

i'm flat broke and have to move back in with my parents so they are loaning me some money.

also signing up for airforce unless i get this tech job from a friend.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
i got sautrday-wednesday off and i'm coming!

(well after 10 am on saturday i'll be driving over)

i'm flat broke and have to move back in with my parents so they are loaning me some money.

also signing up for airforce unless i get this tech job from a friend.
Dang dude...what tech job are you applying for?? I hope you get it :'(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
idk yet just got to talk to him for like 30s at work but he said they are hiring so going to call him tomorrow.
okay. Don't leave me VTS. I need someone to beat me at smash in arkansas still T.T

Clay don't cut it no more XD

>.> (lies)

Top Bottom