• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

forward

Smash Champion
Well, Kira, I don't believe I can say anything to change your mind because I don't believe you are willing to listen or to address my concerns so I will wish you the best of luck in running a successful tournament that hooks new players into the community.

Jane

Smash Hero
yard i do agree with you, but kira did change my mind with the two rooms.

i agree with your mentality, but also see that the tourney, even with a lot of heads, doesnt have to be a total failure.

so i see both of your sides, so i dont give a **** anymore lol

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
yep im pretty much done argueing too theres nothing i can say that would change your mind on this thing. But I will be laughing when this saturday turns out to be a success.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
To laugh, you need to breathe, which you won't do, because there will be so many ****ing people in that little space.

aarnone

Smash Rookie
For the record, pessimism>optimism ALWAYS applies!
Next, just remember, you only get one shot at a first impression...
Third, Kira, you keep saying that the college kids won't care about the conditions at your house. Well, you just got several college kids devoted to this game to tell you that your house is a bit uncomfortable with so many people vs. a public place like Bookman's, including me. Just saying.
I don't care too much, I just want the best for my hometown scene! I'm sure it'll be popping by the time I get back no matter what you guys do, you've always been pretty legit at running tournaments :D I wish you all the best of luck no matter what you decide!

Lastly, and the real reason that I wanted to post today, I found out Shaky is in my dorm tower, just a few floors above me! And apparently Co18 goes to my university too! (That's right, Bryce, I'll make sure I pass your best regards!) Anyway, I think they're gonna help me get into the scene over here, and Shaky and I have been looking for a way to regularly play here in our dorms! He said he's getting his Wii soon, it's gonna be awesome! Miami is great!
So keep up the good work guys, and I'll keep you posted with what I'm up to! :)

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I'm excited about the possibility of seeing some new players in our smash scene. there's a good chance that there are some good players among the people that will come and when one of us plays someone that SHOULD be playing tourneys with us on a regular basis then we should try to get them to come to more tourneys.

I don't think Kira's idea is bad, I kinda like it and think it's worth trying.

I almost feel like it'd be a good idea to have cards or something to give to players that could play competitively, so that they'd have all the info they'd need to find out about the next tourney. we could probably do this if we happen to find someone good at a PnT tourney too

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hey man.........I'm just here.........trying to have a good time........and you're all up in here............ruining it for me and everyone else.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Everyone in AZ should be scared of my Peach.

Not only are my bonewalking skills and up air string abilities getting better, but I'm also freepulling without the b-stick. Get ready to get rocked!!

Boogaloo. I don't know what's going on I'm losing to average players. You guys said peach takes care of wolfs bad matchups right. Ill start practicing. Any. Quick notes on peach guys?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Boogaloo. I don't know what's going on I'm losing to average players. You guys said peach takes care of wolfs bad matchups right. Ill start practicing. Any. Quick notes on peach guys?
Are you going to Darklink's tourney this weekend? If you are, I may be able to help you with some Peach things. I say SOME things because not a Peach main (Kyle is THE Peach main in AZ, but won't be going to the tourney.) Since I have the pleasure of playing Kyle pretty often, I can show you some of the things he does to the best of my ability. Then the next tourney you can really ask him. My Peach isn't horrible, it's definitely nothing like Kyle's though.

So you main Wolf? too bad you don't play Snake like you icon says.

Jane

Smash Hero
holy **** kyle

hax.

and just in case hax namesearches. OMG HAX DUDE THOSE GUCCI NIKES YOU HAD WERE SO AMAZING ADJHASDALKSD

Top Bottom