• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
that came out yesterday at latest

that means everyone and their mother has already seen it

__Gold__

Smash Cadet
Hmm since i can drive now
i might be able to go but i don't know because i went to warp and going to mayhem too and i got a in fear and faith CD
so i don't know but i didn't have that i would of gone

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Anyone needs a ride in the Phoenix uhh metro area feel free to give me a call?

Only neeed a like a buck for a taco or something.

aarnone

Smash Rookie
Hey Tokyo, I live in the Phoenix metro area, I could use a ride to the tourney this weekend. I'll be more than willing to offer some money for the rideee

__Gold__

Smash Cadet
Anyone needs a ride in the Phoenix uhh metro area feel free to give me a call?

Only neeed a like a buck for a taco or something.
Hmmm I live like 2 mins away from there i think Lol
but if you can please do

At least give back my KSSU or give me a ride.
Yeah i need to give it to you but haven't had the chance to give it to you and ride yeah if i do go in my car

__Gold__

Smash Cadet
Well guys it was nice brawling you but i think that was the last tourney i'm ever going to go
thanks for everything guys :)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Because Brawl is such an enthralling game and he can't contain his excitement anymore without bursting. It is best to just walk away under those conditions.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Taj secretly loves brawl and practices and comes to our tourneys to analyze. One day he will randomly enter and win, for all we know he might win Apex Melee and Brawl ;P

Love you Taj thanks for coming out last night <3

The hall of fame thing sounds interesting. Id like to be a part of making that. Oh also I finally chose my **** main. I'm going with falco, don't know how long this decision will last but if anyone has any tips feel free to send em my way.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
You can do it Jane! Olimar is soooo annoying to fight you will figure it all out soon just keep practicing and trying out new things! After seeing the success of so many different players with different characters anybody can be the best just play smart and stay positive!

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
it's easier to stick with one character then to divide your attention, I cant count the number of times that learning the minute details has won me matches or at least kept me from being completely ***** XD

also, shout out to k9 if he's here, we just happened to be at AX and in the console gaming room at the same time XD. you looked good when I saw you play, it kept me entertained through the 10+ people wait for singles =D

Top Bottom