• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
smashfest at my place!!! tucson is officially on there way right now!!! if you wanna come, ill text you my address. my cell is 480-440-4199 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************480-440-4199******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
I don't have a cell to text to so could someone send me an email or something? I'm not sure if I can make it but if I can I can guarantee 1 more setup

Jane

Smash Hero
HAHAH kyle.

what you got on kyle's facial giving skills homie.

chris an indian RAISED in india? or just an indian girl who lives here?

I discussed an idea with a few people that I think is pretty legit, because it gives different people a chance to win money AND it gives people two chances in a bracket tournament

No more time would be used because it would just replace pools

The same entry fee (so no bigger cost) gives you entrance to two tournaments, a regular tournament and a mk-banned tournament
where the pot is just split in some way.
I chose mk banned because it's just one change to a rule rather than a totally different game like brawl minus or many restrictions on characters such as low tier.

The main point of this is that it gives people more play time and chances to place and everyone takes it serious, as opposed to pools where some people (cough Kira) sandbag.
Also, from now on, (SUPERVISED BY A PANEL MEMBER) 5 dollar or more moneymatches count toward power ranking data (slightly less then tournament) just like New Jersey.

Top Bottom