• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

aarnone

Smash Rookie
Just a heads up in case anyone is interested...
I've got about a month left in AZ!
I hope to make the next few tournaments and enjoy the time I have left :)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It's not like we haven't been seeing new faces recently.
Not to mention Pat who came from out of state.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Chris bust out the SSV (super secret venue) already!

And I shall be at that tourney.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hell yeah, I'll take you up on that offer Foreward if you help teach me the MK matchup

Gah777

Smash Lord
AZ power rankings got moved to social D:

But... But... But... It's the AZ power ranking... Shouldn't every PR be moved to social then? That's discrimination!

Gah777

Smash Lord
Oh snapdazzle! The blackest of crimsons returns! Where ya been? Training you brawl skills in a cave at the top of a mountain with a brawl sage?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Where do you live Jar'd? Maybe I'll go to your place, maybe you should come to mine though o.O
I live on 44th and Indian School. Light Rail goes about a mile from my house and from there you can bike/skateboard/whatever, if that's your preferred method of travel, or you can try to orchestrate a bus schedule because there is a stop that's about a 5 minute walk from my house.

Of course, I could go to your house as well. Yknow, whatever works lol.

Top Bottom