• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what's so funny about that?

he got to 2nd/3rd after truly taking the game seriously for like, a month and a half.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
its funny because dekar is trolling chris.

anyway, kira, rain says he cant go on the 14th, make it the 7th so i can **** him one more time before moving to michigan

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
its funny because dekar is trolling chris.

anyway, kira, rain says he cant go on the 14th, make it the 7th so i can **** him one more time before moving to michigan
well, yeah, but almost every post Dekar makes in the AZ Threads have the sole purpose of trolling Chris :laugh:

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
----Update----

--Turns out the tourny will be on the 14th for sure guys.

--This will be the second time in the history of AZ smash tournies that im acctually gunna miss. Ima be going to Supercon that week end , I will put up the tourny thread and the results thread though.

--Side event not determined yet

-- The last wii (mine) just became non tournament viable, it shuts of randomly after 30 min to an hour or so. So now we reallllly need wiis for tournies, if no one brings wiis then we cant have a tourny.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
----Update----

--This will be the second time in the history of AZ smash tournies that im acctually gunna miss. Ima be going to Supercon that week end , I will put up the tourny thread and the results thread though.

-- The last wii (mine) just became non tournament viable, it shuts of randomly after 30 min to an hour or so. So now we reallllly need wiis for tournies, if no one brings wiis then we cant have a tourny.
i'll bring mine then i guess

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
----Update----

i'll bring mine then i guess.

by the way guys. this will probably be my last AZ tourney since im moving to michigan early september.

lol accidental double post

Nooo why is everyone leaving? Also I've been training a lot recently and I've gotten a bit better. But at the same time c-stick is broke does anyone know how to fix it?

Also as for the tourney. I don't have the money to enter but I still want to go for the hell of it. Ill bring my wii if you can get me a ride I just don't have a way down there.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
sounds like it might be a problem with the circuit board, in which case you would probably have to get a new controller

but im not an expert in these fields, chris or jard might know.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Unless your controller is from like 2002, or your controller takes quite a lot of abuse, I'd be surprised if it was the circuit board. Try just going to the character select screen, and holding x+y+start for like 10 seconds. If that doesn't work, then yeah it's probably something circuity and I can take a look at it for you on the 14th.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Well Arnone was at the last tournament, but he's moving to Florida and I'm not sure when that is/was. I've talked to Real and he talks about coming, but he has his magic tournaments at 5 so it's hard for him to make it. I'm not sure about their ride status though.

aarnone

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'll definitely be going to the tournament on the 14th! I leave for Florida on the 17, so it works out. It will be my last tournament until I visit home again in December.
BTW, I was faking no friendliness... I'll still visit!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
bryce, would you be down to play 99 stock melee matches with me at the next tourney?

this offer extends to anyone significantly worse than me at this game and able to use marth, sheik, or falco half-decently.

Top Bottom