• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Jealous? ;]
I'm not the jealous type really. more of the whole "why isn't it me in there? I hate him and I want to murder his family so that the other person will love me and want me instead..."

So a little more psychotic ;)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
True, he definitely has a chance, I see him advancing another round.

But I honestly think Fighting Gravity will win.

Peder

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new here, and I was looking for some Tucson bros to help me set up a tourney.
I know very little about the game but foolishly set a tournament up in the next few days.
So I could use some sagely advice.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey I'm new here, and I was looking for some Tucson bros to help me set up a tourney.
I know very little about the game but foolishly set a tournament up in the next few days.
So I could use some sagely advice.
Sagely advice: play Melee :)

Peder

Smash Rookie
Sadly everything we have set up for now is Brawl orientated, I don't even know anyone whose got a copy of melee let alone more than one for a tourney.
I just wanted to know who some of the more passionate and excitable players were in the southern AZ region?
And maybe some help with rules and boring stuff like that.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Sadly everything we have set up for now is Brawl orientated, I don't even know anyone whose got a copy of melee let alone more than one for a tourney.
I just wanted to know who some of the more passionate and excitable players were in the southern AZ region?
And maybe some help with rules and boring stuff like that.
Melee: GamerGuitarist7, Silly Kyle, Rubyiris, OkamiBW, a bunch of others
Brawl: Silly Kyle, DerpDaBerp, Jane

aarnone

Smash Rookie
Well, AZ, I wanted to give everyone one last farewell! I'll be flying to Florida tomorrow for college. I'll miss everyone, but I'll be back for winter and summer breaks! I'll be sure to give Seibrek, Nick Riddle, and the others everyone's best regards in the meanwhile :) Thanks for the hospitality and great times you all gave me!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'm just comparing it to recent OOS tourney results and MM results. I want to see how you do compared to others. I'm in no way doubting your skill, but it's easy to know how everyone in your area plays and walk on them, all the while they can beat up on OOS players that you may (or may not) get rocked by.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Hm well Chris's latest OoS performance was 5th place at a regional, beating PR'd norcal and socal players.

I have beaten [ T]yrant, [C]PU,[ I]row, [E]row, [A]C, [A]nuar, [C]amaman, tauffy
Many others in moneymatches

Meh I know you don't mean bad intentions, but Kira himself wouldn't argue this at all.

But I know he is a very good player anyways

EDIT: One more thing. I NEVER lose to anyone in this state
Kira slips up a lot and loses to people sometimes like forward, kyle, Jard, etc....

He just likes to go OoS and I don't. But him looking good makes me look a lot better. So that is really awesome.

Top Bottom