• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Yo I'm in the same boat as Duffy. I'm not a man who enjoys being under the influence. I am a man that enjoys getting his **** sucked (in the good way).

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I didn't think of that, I'll go check it out, if it goes well I may be able to get 1 or 2 people in. problem is that we're not sure if we could provide a ride and room + board for anyone. I'll respond here if I can get someone in for free
alrighty

that will probably decide whether or not i go to chris' house next weekend

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
LOL

what if mew2king's entire career was ruined because he woke trevyn up

don't f**k with the hero of time!!!!

Not much. I was really bored I've been od'ing on brawl and no more heroes so I need to do something else lol. Hey chris! I've just been trying to situate myself in brawl and decide on a main or two instead of spastic group.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I heard that's because you guys were ****heads and decided to bail on him when he couldn't drive you guys around anymore.

Douche maneuver.

Jane

Smash Hero
lol

its funny because it actually involves a nasty ass fat bitch. its sad really.

the girl, not the glendale situation

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
I'm not even sure if we will be able to get a ride.

And if we do you better believe that we are going to charge him a ridiculous amount of money for gas. lmfao

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
So uh... Yeah. I'm new to the Tucson area, and there is 0 scene for any of the games I play here. I guess I'll get back into smash. How would I go about doing this? xD

Top Bottom