• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Was pretty f*cking fun seeing you guys at devastation, and playing a few matches. I'll definitely try to get to any casuals or tourneys that are held. Devastation gave me an itch to play some brawl.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
I got the pleasure of playing doubles in friendlies with m2k as my partner. It was epic. It was nice to know we couldn't lose in friendlies lol. Then in singles I took off one stock against him!!!!! I guess I'm not as bad as I thought.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I got the pleasure of playing doubles in friendlies with m2k as my partner. It was epic. It was nice to know we couldn't lose in friendlies lol. Then in singles I took off one stock against him!!!!! I guess I'm not as bad as I thought.
Drew? Drew?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
WOLFWOOD:

I remember you saying something about being on the staff or something like that at AX

Out of curiosity, would you be able to get people in for free?

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
First of all Duffy: I laughed my ****in *** off!!!!!!!

After playing SSF4 and watching blazblue continuum shift vids it reminded me of how fun other fighting games are.

@Chris: Would you let others host side tourneys for other fighting games at your venue/apartment if we bring our own set ups?

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
I want someone to host a rockband or guitar hero side tourney........just saying.

Drums or Guitar.........maybe full band. But not vocals because barely anyone plays vocals.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
We should have a tourney on the 3rd that finishes around 10 and head over to Justin's party to chill there for some hours before heading back.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I'll try and convince my parents to let me stay out the whole weekend.

edit: wow, it sounds really ****ing lame when I read my statement over...

Jar'd

Smash Ace
If there's going to be drinking, and you're going to allow people who are 18, you might as well just let everyone come... ;D lol

Duff0

Smash Ace
It's not like the underage people would drink anyways, besides Kira and Rain.

I just want to get my **** sucked

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
if i hosted a rockband side tourney would anyone even want to enter?????? lol
its a lot of stuff to bring so if nobody is interested im not going to bother.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
WOLFWOOD:

I remember you saying something about being on the staff or something like that at AX

Out of curiosity, would you be able to get people in for free?
I didn't think of that, I'll go check it out, if it goes well I may be able to get 1 or 2 people in. problem is that we're not sure if we could provide a ride and room + board for anyone. I'll respond here if I can get someone in for free

Top Bottom