• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Haha, that is like the best thing to say during a match!! <3

I love smash!! I love you guys!!!

Yesterday was F*CKING AMAZING!!

Duff0

Smash Ace
so as i was saying for all of yesterday, i need a break of brawl, and smash in general.

idk if ill still be around here for a while, but feel free to facebook im/aim me

I didnt ragequit who said that

I was sandbagging mad hard though (getting 2-0'd by my static doubles partner :p), singles wasn't important at all since I got owned in doubles.
and Dekar told me there was no way we were playing since we were on opposite sides and he was the only one I wanted to play, so after that I was like gaaaaaayyyyyyyy, no point in staying in the tournament

but oh well I had a ton of fun!

now to discuss more important matters

A tournament/birthday party for Kira and Bloodhawk sometime

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
when do you think you'll host the b-day/tourney?

will m2k be there for it? (I only ask since I heard he may be here for a little bit longer than expected because of the way Devastation handels payouts)

edit:where you going justin?

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
@Justin: You will always be in my heart. I love you

@LoneWolf: I'm pretty sure chris was having an off day/not caring about brawl for the rest of the day since he wasn't getting paid out.

@Chris: Your an *** hole for sandbagging me. But I still love you

@Duffy: I love you and I will miss you forever.

@Bloodhawk: Teaming with you was fun. I love you too

oh yeah and shout outs to M2k the 19th best metaknight in the country.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Lets not have birthdays and goodbyes overshadow each other. Have an early tourney in July for Justin and a late one for the b-days.

I'm thinking the 3rd and 31st.

Or just straight-up parties with friendly smashing on the side

Duff0

Smash Ace
Ok, so after a ****ton of thinking, and remembering how hard this community is to get away from, I decided that I can't stay away from you guys. You all mean too much to me. I can't be as active as I was before, though. I don't know if I can still be the same Duff, number 3 on PR anymore. This game isn't fun competitively for me anymore, but it's still my second favorite game of all time for fun, so I have to still play it, just not as seriously.

As Chris noted, my mentality has changed after a few select events, both in smash and my outside of smash life. I wasn't just angry at smash yesterday, that was just what ignited this flame that has been nurturing in my head for the past few days, from problems outside of smash.

Chris, sorry for letting off some steam at you yesterday, you did piss me off, but not enough to warrant confrontation.

So I'll be showing up at tournaments but smash can't that big of a part in my life anymore. It'll probably end up as something to do more in the summer, and rarely during school.

If any of you guys just want to chill though, play some friendlies and stuff, or tips feel free to ask. If I blew you off or something yesterday (I know I did to at least 1 person) just ask me again and I'll definitely help you out.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Duffy! I love you and hope the best for you!! <3 <3 <3

I would love some tips and I would really enjoy bouncing around ideas with you.

You're an amazing smasher and I would be so sad to not see you around!! :(

Don't give up now, especially after all the improvement you've achieved over the past couple months.

My Peach is still sexier than your Fox/Marth :-D

Top Bottom