• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
@tommy: I can bring my setup too, especially with that super small TV that I now have. I haven't gotten word back from devastation yet though... you need to get devastation to approve it in order to bring you own console, right?

Do I have to print my sign up info and show it to them in order to get in? or do I just show up?

@sillykyle: I can't wait to eat more of those delicious turnips =9

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
IDK, if someone with previous Devastation experience knows about how the set-up thing works could let us know, that would be great.

forward

Smash Champion
Anything happening on sunday with devastation? I have to work friday and saturday. If m2k is around that day I'd like to get some games in with him, and any other OOS players.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Omg go **** your self tommy. I sandbagged the **** out of you You looked so down in the dumps and since I did horrible and didnt get top 3 i didnt care about placing anymore, so i decided to do that for you.

P.S. Your a good guy

More P.S. **** YOU YOU MOTHER ****ING SON OF A ***** THAT ****S THE **** IN ****ING *** HELL **** PRICK WITH A MOTHER ****ING SUCK **** ****ING ***** DUMB ****TER ****ER ****

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
People at Darklink's house on Thursday:

Does anyone happen to have a set of Wii cables that don't belong to them? If so, they belong to AXE.

Top Bottom