• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcade Legacy Presents: ARMAGEDDON - March 23rd, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

Dakpo

Smash Lord
One in KS I assume that Lux will host. Results-
#1-Texas
#2-DeLux
#3-Kain
#4-MJG
#5-Texas
#5-Fino (who lives in Texas)

More like this <3 Because I feel trolly today :)
#1-Texas
#2-Texas
#3-DeLux
#4-Kain
#5-MJG
#5-Texas

Brawl Videos

Brawl Singles Bracket

1: Denti ($213) :olimar:
2: Dakpo ($106) :zerosuitsamus:
3: DeLux ($57) :popo: :zerosuitsamus:
4: Kain ($35) :wolf:
5: Fino :olimar:
5: MJG :diddy: :toonlink:
Also, Domo is a really good player mk or not. He wouldn't need mk to top 5 in the area

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Yeah, if you're gonna have a qualifying tournament you gotta have that high roller paper to give away to the winner.

You can't have Curleh Mustache and not pay up

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait. Are you people telling me I can get a "pot bonus" for being a "high roller?"

I'm loving the ramifications of this positive feedback loop.

clowsui

Smash Legend
After reading all these suggestions, I've come to the realization that I should just call this tournament "The 1%". That way, black people everywhere will understand just where they stand in relation to the prizes :dazwa:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Are people actually listening to Rob? Good lord.

Well, he is the best :wolf: so I'd listen too.

:018:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
^ Lol!! yeah too bad i couldn't even go to that tournament ;< I was so upset. Curse Judge for ever making that nickname up though xD.

lou4222

Smash Lord
I dont really think any of us have played in the last year. Nope will probably be down. I have a feeling Champ and Fonz will come for the hell of it. Fonz wont care if MK is banned since he doesnt take it seriously anymore.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Team timeout!!!!!!

Also, if I do go to this, anyone wanna carry me in teams? I use :dedede:/:metaknight: but since this is MK banned... yeah, you get the idea.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm sorry but your mom won't even let you come over to the guy who's hosted most of MI's events since 2010 house whem others would have been there..which is 15 mins from you.

How do you expect us to believe that she'll let you drive to another state, 4 hours away for an event that's several days...lol

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Because it's not at a house.

It's more likely that she'll go with me anyway, just to visit a friend (who happens to live in Cinci) while I'm at the tourney.

Top Bottom