• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcade Legacy Presents: ARMAGEDDON - March 23rd, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
mid level MKs are largely boring to fight and "infest" results

top level MKs might be equally boring to fight but often possess what the community deems to be "legitimate skill"

mid level MKs are not fun for spectators

top level MKs are (usually) fun for spectators

sooooo let's cut out the middle man bull****.
or stop being a silly sally

Kel

Smash Master
High level MKs are NOT fun to watch either. There are also a bajillion high level MKs.

I'll be here at least for MK ban. Probably won't enter MK legal unless there are no MKs and it's just another MK ban tournament.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
High level MKs are NOT fun to watch either. There are also a bajillion high level MKs.
How can you not think that Zero, Nario, Otori and the like are not fun to watch? Watching them charges my gyro every time ;3

Kel

Smash Master
because they do the same **** I've seen for 4 years. The difference? Ootori hits down and air dodges off platforms more, and nairo holds down after a shuttle loop on platforms.

LOE1

Smash Lord
it is kinda true...most people want the mk to lose in hype matches (unless its like a ditto or there is a big skill gap)

just my opinion i guess

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Last time I was actually hype over a ditto was Tearbear vs Vex at Genesis 2 and it was because NorCal was chanting like mad men lol

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Same old stuff must be out of yall's doing range or something.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
That's why the Olympics are so stupid, all these mofo's do is run to the right.

We should change it up and make them run to the left.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I had to miss out on APEX, but I'm loving the streams for it.

This will be one of the tourneys I use for a comeback. Hopefully I can get my revenge on certain players in it.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
But they didn't win mk is the most played char especially on high level

0 puffs placed because there were what 3 of them and they suck :p

:phone:

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
the fact that two Marths and a zss managed to get top 8 in a mk dominated tourney should some what show mk is not all that bad.

all three of them took out notable mks bc they know the mu and have a better mentality vs him and only one of them was even taken out of the tourney by a mk.

what it comes down to is are we going to stick with that 2011-2012 mentality of oh mk so broken he ***** my character wahhh wahh let's ban him wahh. or are we going to start this year off with a better mentality of mk is tough but with the right dedication and practice that ***** can be beaten.

:phone:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I say MK CAN be beat, and that he isn't impossible to beat. With enough practice & patience, he CAN be crushed.

Those who are in favor of this say "AYE!"

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9

edit: and clow, i didnt say that to persuade you into changing it from banned. i know where you stand on the mk banned thing, for the most part youre doing it for the community but its your tourney man if you want him banned then he should be banned. nothing to think about

Top Bottom