• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcade Legacy Presents: ARMAGEDDON - March 23rd, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

Kel

Smash Master
1) Ally
2) Zinoto
3) Kismet
4) MJG
5) Player 1
6) Infern Angelis

50 entrants in Singles.
Tournament ended a little after 10 PM.
I recovered all 10 pens with caps after pools.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
GGs to everyone I played! It was a pleasure to meet all of you!

Thanks to Ralph (Ralf?) for teaming with me without knowing me prior to today. Also thanks to Player-1 for explaining banana locks in detail to me! And finally thanks to ally for spending time playing some friendlies with me!

Congrats to everyone!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Do you mother****ers not know how to fight Diddy or what? J/k good job Zinoto, MJG, and Infern!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Michigannnnnnnnn

And Carls its probably because you are spreading your character usage out too much.

clowsui

Smash Legend
fun seeing people

props to kel for having like...7 setups and running a 10 hour tournament with pools

anti-shoutouts to MJG's bad luck in ohio

i'll be going to a michigan tournament sometime just to see the homies and that's bout it

LOE1

Smash Lord
MJG is now my ultimate rival. ya see, i kinda get dissapointed when i lose rly close sets. just gimme a few minutes to shake it off, then im cool again. shoutouts in results!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Fun tourney!

Had lots of fun with Midwest

Everyone i played: Great matches, so nice to play people out of state again.

I look forward to coming out to more of these in the future.

Ill get you zino, one day..

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I, myself, did have another good time, anyway. I got some more group pictures in, for example.

The manga I bought (Yotsuba&! Vol. 1) was the first manga I've ever bought in my entire life. I kinda crave more of it, now. I probably may have found something else besides games that I'd buy to spend time on sitting down because of it.

If I'm not lazy this time like I ended up being to the last Michigan & Indiana tourneys I've been to, I'll post my shoutouts for this tourney when the results go up.

In the meantime, GGs, everyone.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I, myself, did have another good time, anyway. I got some more group pictures in, for example.

The manga I bought (Yotsuba&! Vol. 1) was the first manga I've ever bought in my entire life. I kinda crave more of it, now. I probably may have found something else besides games that I'd buy to spend time on sitting down because of it.

If I'm not lazy this time like I ended up being to the last Michigan & Indiana tourneys I've been to, I'll post my shoutouts for this tourney when the results go up.

In the meantime, GGs, everyone.
You should read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and One Punch Man!

Kel

Smash Master
I dunno. I got only positive reviews, but I like playing in smash tournaments and not giving up my entire weekend. I might end up running another, but it would be a little bit. If I plan on running one I will let everyone know months in advance. Plus, I could have a stream and get more people due to not cancelling and lots of promotion.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll be down to visit the next one and maybe bring Shugo along. Work kind of pinned me down on this last one.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
So I'm aware it is unrelated to this particular tournament but it is related to this venue. I want to do a dedicated PM event at Arcade Legacy sometime in the future:

http://smashboards.com/threads/interest-in-a-dedicated-project-m-event.335463/

I know there are some PM players in this thread. Please post interest/concerns... I want to have PM main event for reals. I haven't made arrangements yet but I will if I get a positive response here.

Top Bottom