• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcade Legacy Presents: ARMAGEDDON - March 23rd, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

SoulPech

Smash Master
i would appreciate housing. if it isnt an option, who wants to split a hotel? or i can just split with an already confirmed group

SoulPech

Smash Master
IF this is a 1-day event, then I can provide housing in Columbus for the MI/OH/Canada area. You would need to make a 90 minute drive to Cinci, but at least it's better than nothing​

Kel

Smash Master
MJG, if you are coming by yourself I may be able to house you. We are currently housing 5 people including Zeton if you are okay with not a lot of room and going to bed at a decent time Friday night.

Kel

Smash Master
Yeah, it seems that people are willing to house around an hour and a half from Cincinnati more than in Cincinnati. GA, Shadow Phoenix in Lexington is offering his place to you guys if you don't mind the hour and a half drive to/ from Lexington.

Thanks for the help Soul Pech.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Something just struck me. Like lightning...

OS! I have a different beadart request. Are you able to do these?

These are the sprites' full sizes. If you can make them, how much would each of them cost?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm not sure, but I am unfortunately not attending this. :( No Project M, so no real reason for me to go.

I still haven't even started on the Fox ones! XD

We'll have to look into it, they'll probably be done one at a time.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yeah, it seems that people are willing to house around an hour and a half from Cincinnati more than in Cincinnati. GA, Shadow Phoenix in Lexington is offering his place to you guys if you don't mind the hour and a half drive to/ from Lexington.

Thanks for the help Soul Pech.
I think we''ll take him up on that, how do I contact him?

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'm not sure, but I am unfortunately not attending this. :( No Project M, so no real reason for me to go.

I still haven't even started on the Fox ones! XD

We'll have to look into it, they'll probably be done one at a time.
Okay. There's always later!

I'm not trying to get all five beadarts at once, but if you want to work on them before I decide which one I want to pay for first then that's fine.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Okay. There's always later!

I'm not trying to get all five beadarts at once, but if you want to work on them before I decide which one I want you to make first, as well as the one I want to pay for first, then that's fine.

Kel

Smash Master
Rules have been updated. At this time I am unable to determine how many people plan on attending. Due to this, I am unsure of how many set ups we will have, as well as time frame of the event. I would like to offer driver/ set up incentives, but unless I get more concrete numbers, I will not be able to offer anything.

Please, please bring set ups. This is very important.

Kel

Smash Master
Life of a TO LOL
Believe it or not, this is not my first tournament haha. Also, I was the original organizer of the 08-09 Midwest circuit so I have some experience under my belt.
I will bring a Wii setup!
Thank you very much Carls! Setups are the lifeblood of tournaments. More setups quicker tournament and more friendlies!

BTW, solo wiis are appreciated too as Arcade Legacy will providing us with a few.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Was more saying I empathize with that, not that I doubted your experience :p

Someone told me this was cancelled so I traded shifts with a friend so he could go home for the weekend since it's his girlfriends birthday, and I don't feel like being like "yooooo **** u I'm going to play smash in ohio so have fun not getting it in."

Kel

Smash Master
Someone told me this was cancelled so I traded shifts with a friend so he could go home for the weekend since it's his girlfriends birthday, and I don't feel like being like "yooooo **** u I'm going to play smash in ohio so have fun not getting it in."
I expect this kind of thing to happen a lot. Yeah, don't trade back with that guy unless his girlfriend and him break up or something.

This is why I cannot offer incentives at this time though. For all I know we could be having a 32-man tournament. That number is fine by me, but I cannot discount as much if that's the case and if half of the people actually brought Wiis we may have a problem.

DeadlyWolf844

Smash Rookie
Ok, So im gonna make it next week and I also have a van (with a small TV and hopfully a Wii set up in the van) for my Columbus crew. If anyone is interested let me know I try to carpool as many people as I can. Of course, a gas fee will apply. The question is how much, the more people I can seat, the easier it is on everyones wallet. Sometime early next week, me or SP will hit you guys up with some more juicy details. More than likely we will meet and return at SP's house that, but again idk for sure so stay frosty C-Bus and ill get back you soon.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Gonna be nice to midwest again

Anybody lacking a teammate? Id be interested in entering if i find a good partner.

*P/V message me

<3

Kel

Smash Master
By the way, no one has claimed streaming rights yet. If anyone with experience streaming smash is interested, let me know!

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I'm officially deconfirming myself for this tourney. I have some musical obligations that I must fulfill and cause' of this, I can't/don't wanna' make any time for Brawl at this moment in time.

Good luck to C-Bus + All the Yoshi's that might be going. Make meh proud. <33

And props to Kel for taking over Chi's place. Making this event possible still.

Top Bottom