• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcade Legacy Presents: ARMAGEDDON - March 23rd, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

W.C.N

Smash Lord
For all we know that "girl" has a pole so he may have not been playing a straight man anyways

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
wait

Who is trolling who and how?

Like, how is calling a megaman fanatic boring or unattractive possible in anyway. If anything, it's these qualities that makes any person more attractive to talk to socially, as being a megaman fan is super pro-utopian society.

Talk to OS, he has actually kinda made a MM hack that I've played 3 levels of. That is not boring or unattractive.

Or what about m2k? That guy just oozes awesomeness and he's a big megaman fan, and has anyone ever said he's boring or unattrative? Hell, there's an internet meme dedicated to how he just stands there and girls walk up to him he doesn't even know and they kiss him. It's like damn.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
why is this dude correcting my grammar?

grammar is not important on the internet

your still boring and unattractive

good day sir

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I see a lot of people claiming this doubles tourney as theirs. Who wants to team with me and prove them wrong?

Edit: beep beep 9:16

clowsui

Smash Legend
Much to the disappointment of a few people I have decided as of last night to make this event

COMPLETELY MK LEGAL.

I Will be formulating a ruleset w my TOs soon.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Much to the disappointment of a few people I have decided as of last night to make this event

COMPLETELY MK LEGAL.

Cool.
Does anyone want copius amounts of yaoi?

My co-worker's friend dumped her entire yaoi stash on my co-worker, and shes trying to get rid of it. PM if interested.
PM Shugo so he gets this post since he probably won't check the thread.

:018:

DRN

Smash Lord

COMPLETELY MK LEGAL.

Yay :D

I'm really excited for this. P-1, BigLou, and I should all be here.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux

COMPLETELY MK LEGAL.

Completely not coming :p

Top Bottom