• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcade Legacy Presents: ARMAGEDDON - March 23rd, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If only Brawl didn't have so many ****ty characters...

Like MK :yeahboi:

:phone:
Sans MK, Brawl actually has a lot of viable characters. If you're willing to play a secondary, you can go all the way to C tier and do fairly well. You might have a few harder matchups, but can still do well.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
thanks for the fat responses. ill get back to them (gotta read through them first lol) later when i can

clowsui

Smash Legend
OK since CJ brought it up to my attention

I'd like for all responses to this MK legal/banned thing from this point on to refer to whether or not it affects your attendance. Discussions about MW skill relative to the ban should all be placed outside of this topic. I don't really think that this kind of discussion is bringing any positive attention to my thread.

Further posts on the subject will be reported for infractions.

Announcements coming up on Sunday.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Wether or not mk is banned makes no difference on my attendance

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
OK since CJ brought it up to my attention

I'd like for all responses to this MK legal/banned thing from this point on to refer to whether or not it affects your attendance. Discussions about MW skill relative to the ban should all be placed outside of this topic. I don't really think that this kind of discussion is bringing any positive attention to my thread.

Further posts on the subject will be reported for infractions.
^ This guy keeping his thread under CONTROL.

Something MI Brawl should take note of imo. :yeahboi:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
OS is the double post master.

Doesn't matter though. I personally don't agree with banning MK, but I like having MK banned, as previously stated, just because it completely waters down MK mains and nerfs the bestish character in the game.

But it makes D3 more viable which I don't like.

Just like how OS doesn't want that hat.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Damn, OS.

You've convinced me to keep my choice of playing Sheik in Melee and playing with HankyPanky as much as I can until I can beat that bull**** character called Peach.

Also as much as I love GnW in P:M, probably going to keep playing Sheik there as well 'cuz she's fun, ez and I can win with her. Marth's ok, I guess. Too hard.

Thanks.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Fun fact: Mew2King played Fox in Melee, owned everyone, then started playing Marth and continued to own everyone. When I asked him why he was playing Marth instead of Fox if Fox was supposed to be better, he said "Fox is too hard. You mess up sometimes" and it's true. You'll make mistakes with Fox because you can't be on the ball all the time, and it only takes one mistake to lose a stock.

When I asked him how he got so good, he responded with "I just play all the time and don't do anything else" at FC:Diamond.

Simple, simple stuff.

C.J.

Smash Master
Fun fact: Mew2King played Fox in Melee, owned everyone, then started playing Marth and continued to own everyone. When I asked him why he was playing Marth instead of Fox if Fox was supposed to be better, he said "Fox is too hard. You mess up sometimes" and it's true. You'll make mistakes with Fox because you can't be on the ball all the time, and it only takes one mistake to lose a stock.

When I asked him how he got so good, he responded with "I just play all the time and don't do anything else" at FC:Diamond.

Simple, simple stuff.
Reminds me of this:
http://kennethbow.com/2010/04/06/i-would-give-anything-to-be-able-to/

The man continued, “You know Mr. Perlman, I would give my whole life to be able to play the violin like you did tonight”.
Perlman smiled once more and said,”I have”.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I guess I'm gonna look for a teammate here guys, uhhh By this time I should be alright sooooooo to whoever responds let's try to win!

clowsui

Smash Legend
SUP *****

jake hungerford 2 strong

ok i've finally smoothed everything out. some of you guys will definitely like the news. ;)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I don't even remember if I have a partner for this lmao. Tech were we gonna mow some mu****as down at this?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You are just now discovering that a member of GUNPUNCH! is a troll

wat

Top Bottom