• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Shimesaba

Smash Apprentice
Hey Juggleguy (or anyone), are you going to be able to stream the tourney somewhere? Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

Dopey

Smash Lord
woowwww shady is johnin out up here cause he cant find his controller....

anyone in the lansing/east lansing area going to this thats got room for a setup and a falco?

<3

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yeah dude shady is trying to bail on dope and I bc he can't find his controller. Does anyone have a new controller he could borrow or some **** lol this blows

:phone:

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
That controller has too many wins on it's record to not use it. Yo bigy do you know if you or one of your buddies grabbed it by accident last week

Dopey

Smash Lord
Shadys b4lls grew back so....YAYUHHZ its on like toadsters donkey kong hittin a bong with tommy chong whos skypin don won in hong kong whos strikin a gong!!

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
driving over for 64, may be cutting it close when it comes to making it ON TIME for the 64 tourney

if it comes to it, hope waiting a few mins won't be a problem

ideally bringing me + 4 people, might end up being me + 3; don't know 100% on the 5th person, all for 64

bringing 2 tvs & 2 64 setups & 1 recording/possible stream setup

in addition to 64, i'm good for recording MMs or seriouslies just ask

fZk

Smash Lord
Wow Gio **** you for flaking, I expect a tourney when I see one listed, bailing last minute is low
Yeah I had a friend drive out just for the 64 tourney for this bull**** to happen, I can't imagine how pissed those people that drove from Chicago for 64 also must have felt.

You're a ****ing ******* Gio, can't count on you for ****. Let that be a lesson for the TOs in the future.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
You guys haven't realized yet that gio likes to talk about 64 but doesn't actually want to do any competitive things for it in fear of being exposed

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I really apologize to the 64 players who came out to this... our 64 organizer didn't show up so we had no tourney for that. I hope getting to play a few hours of friendlies and not having to pay venue fee at least made your trips worth something. :(

On the Melee and Project M side of things, very happy with how this turned out. I think we had 47 entrants for Melee and 23 entrants for Project M. Raised over $200 for the EVO fund! Good job to Mango for taking 1st in all events and everyone else who placed high. I'll have the results thread up tomorrow.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Commentary was the most fun thing ever.

#SLARTINATION.

Shoutouts to the streamer ruining Slarti's name forever with a y. loooooooooooooooool

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I really apologize to the 64 players who came out to this... our 64 organizer didn't show up so we had no tourney for that. I hope getting to play a few hours of friendlies and not having to pay venue fee at least made your trips worth something. :(
Thank you for acknowledging this, just make sure he never hosts again

Top Bottom