• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

rokimomi

Smash Lord
I got me one stream, one tv, anything that Rob wishes to put on the stream will go on the stream, I got no biases.

Also, remember to bring the splitters and your dazzle/lappy rob, for stream and recording duo.

Construct

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there, really looking forward to this! Going to a Juggleguy tournament for my first out of state, wanted to do this **** right.

edit: Not going to be able to make it after all :( I was really looking forward to this. Guess I'll have to whoop Mangeezy at some other tournament. Gonna go ahead and donate what would have been my entry fee to the EVO drive.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
WE NEED PEOPLE TO BRING FULL SETUPS

I cannot emphasize enough the important of this... every extra setup counts big time towards running the tournament smoothly and providing more friendly playing time for everyone afterwards.

So far this is my tentative count:

Melee setups (goal: 10)
Rob
Dominic
Josh (Tremor)
Josh (Rh1thmz)
James
Nicholas
Dylan
Dope
Kalindi

Project M setups (goal: 4)
Nick
Eric
WTP + Dempt
Cody

Smash 64 setups (goal: 4)
Gio
Sean + Rob
Skyson + Rob

What's The Point

Smash Master
I can bring a Project M set up if some one brings an SD Card with the hackless version of Project M. I will also bring a Melee set up if some one has an extra memory card with Melee data.

I'm also bringing back the brawl 17th place.

Dopey

Smash Lord
"Are u implying i am black?" - JR

Lmfaooo a truly great response. who is this guy?

HYPE

:phone:

MaNg0

Smash Hero
so yeah im probably coming

and ONCE IN A LIFE TIME

I will accept all money matches and not say lets do it later then not do it LMAOOO

any amount

and you can pick my character

and ummmmmmm yeah

ORLY

Smash Master
Despite Rat's generosity, it looks like I won't be able to come after all. :(

Good luck to the Chicago car and a word of warning to silentswag: Kels will be looking for redemption! See you all (probably) at Sakurai!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I think Kelly will do well! He does better when playing opponents at or above his level IMO. It's when he plays opponents below his level, no offense to SilentSwag lol, that he can get nervous (because he's "supposed" to win) and give away opportunities.

idea

Smash Master
I think Kelly will do well! He does better when playing opponents at or above his level IMO. It's when he plays opponents below his level, no offense to SilentSwag lol, that he can get nervous (because he's "supposed" to win) and give away opportunities.
ugh this is exactly my problem too :/

Top Bottom