• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
*****s from Maplewood be gettin real hood in this thread I aint ****in wit HBK at no more tournys he might pull out a glock and start pistol whipping my dumb ***
Lol Nah Grills the homie. You live right down the block. Plus were all good in NJ

Awwww boooo hooo. I'm crying so hard right now from this ****talk. I suck so bad, I need HBK's approval and everyone else's approval in the community in order for me to maybe some day think I'm good. :cry:
No one said that ****. Stop being dumb *****

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You ****ing kidding me? I don't cry about how I didn't make it outta pools at Pound. If people ask me, I tell them and it makes me a little depressed, but I beat one of the best Fox players in the world, so I don't give a ****. I almost caused one of the greatest upsets in smash history. The player that got 7th at Pound I almost (along with the help of Chu and Linguini) made not make it into bracket.
How'd you do in pools at Pound? *Waits for emo ***** to get depressed* Too bad almost doesnt mean ****. Yea lets not forget Hazz beat Lucky in pools...he couldnt have been playing that good vs you 2

Also I ****ing suck at platform camping. I'm really good at needle camping though. Idunno, I've gotta watch our set again to remember what I even did to win. Also, how'd you do at Rom2/Pound4 again? I forget. :laugh::laugh:
How can you laugh at that when I did better at both tournies. Made it into brackets at both while you sat and played friendlies the rest of each tourny. Not to mention I did way better in teams as well

Also, man up HBK, you went 0-2 against me. You were the only really good person there that I felt I legitimately beat. Take it out in the bracket vs me and **** my **** up. The thing is, I don't care what the outcome is because I'm not even somewhat known in this community. I've got nothing to lose vs you, but everything to gain. :p:p
Congratulations. And its also extremely hard to MAN up against someone whos a punk ***** who turns down MM's, not sure what else I can do. I appreciate the compliment though.

Your going to Saffron right? Hopefully we play there, but if its not 1st round Im not sure how we'll meet cuz Im not expecting you to go very far. LOL extremely funny to read **** talk not from tri state beause its so bad

lol maplewood doesn't go hard at all

edit: people need to relax
Maplehood. Get your **** straight *****. Im sure MA goes way harder

ROFLLLLLL my dude HBK gettin OFF in this ****in thread

love that dude
You need to come back to EC

Alukard

Smash Hero
Best gif ever

But yeah I agree with HBK for the most part Tristate is a bunch of ***s with all these gay *** <3 ****

**** you guys where the **** talk
***** my **** talk is highest top tier of god like ... make *****z want to fight !!!

u'll see next time me and jesus team or wayyy worse me and G$

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol @ HBK thinking I was ****talking. All I was trying to point out was I'm an up and coming player. I've been improving and getting farther and farther in tournaments. Me not making it out of pools in those tournaments is fine to me because I understand that I'm not on par with the best players... yet. ;)

I don't go all emo when I talk about Pound, you misunderstand, I actually kinda like when people bring it up because then I just stretch my arms back and say how it went. Haha, it's fine with me.

HBK, I hope we're cool and you're just trying to ****talk like the rest of NY does. I'd be willing to MM... it's just I wouldn't be able to physically put the money on the table. LOL, poor college kid johns. If I can get some people to back me up on it I'll mm you (people placing bets). If I had the money to do it I would.

Also I can laugh at how you did because you've been known as a good player for a while and you did poorly. No disrespect, but you dissed me a ****load in that post and that's the only thing I'll point out for disrespect.

Aesir

Smash Master
Not gonna lie, tri-state **** talk is pretty sub par. I mean I see it at tourneys I see the people who use it and I think to myself....I just don't get it. Oh well.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
if it aint g$ its done
iight clearly g$ needs to come regulate some dis right here.

hbk - SHUT THE **** UP!! y dont u stio pickin on little kids from l.i and actually improve for once?! yea look at me i'm hbk i was good back in the day but i'm trash now. but yea yo i used to be good cuz i played marth vs spacies. ***** dem days is ova! i got a betta marth anyway.

just sexed - i was talkin to eggm the other day and he said something that reminded me of u. KNOW YOUR ROLE! sry i cant give out the g$ trainin like dat but u could at least get somewhere on ur own.

spawn - most homo play style would have to be an understatement. i think its safe to assume u've never even crossed the middle of the stage. i bet i could get a percent lead and put my controller down and end up winning the match.

eggm - eff dem *****s. the next no johns is for us anyway so we gona team and ****!!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
It's like you guys have never seen Spawn play before

That's like making fun of how gay Plank's sheik is

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
sorry, prog is winning this with qdoba nachos playing as falcon.

get *****.

get hot salsa.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
HBK gettin off LOL Good ****

I need to start playing again. I'll come to the next one if I remember.

Top Bottom