• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey, new york.
If I end up there on Friday I need people to chill with during the day and some of the night while my friend is out with family.

Any takers? =D

I'm fun to be around, I promise <3

Oh, I should be in Brooklyn.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
lmaoooooooo did ya hear what alukard and dj said about jman when he came in,in the second crew batttle?

"hes very cute 16 years old,little **** and he has nice sneakers lmaooo dont forget the little **** part"

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yo Reno....that Neighborhood....a-hole is at it again. Just thought you'd like to know.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193604&page=6

He seriously has issues. Now he's starting with people that aren't even in the country, xD.

Oh, and VaNz...your set vs. LK is up. Guess what your sexiest match was....the Peach Match, xD Shortest one, too. 3 stock city, baby

Mai Kuraki- another win, ^^

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Some of ya are messing up the game with repeats and random a$$ girls that some or even most of us don't know lol. Quit Life Alukard, I been said Scarlett Johansson lol. My list of girls that I've said so far is superior lol.

Two of the girls I've mentioned so far have been repeated. Thats how godly my list is so far lol.

To help me **** even more, I have the super gorgeous: Aishwarya Rai

Venom NY

Smash Lord
YOO i just noticed who scar's name is reprsenting..im mad late lol, i shouldve been realized that lmao SCAR IS TOO GOOD and i dont mean the lion lol

My female gardener LMAO you guys will never meet her ;D

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol @ Venom, Scarduzio is my last name so Scar is my nickname so Scar is my Smash name. I also happen to think that Scar from The Lion King is badass as hell so I figured why not.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
That's Scar. ^_^ We met at Smashacre and discussed how awesome Scar from the Lion King was while waiting outside Applebees. Scar is mah dude...mad cool. *pounds* Funny how we've never played each other yet in singles. Though I'm willing to make you sweat in teams again. ^_^ *growls at our first match* How the HECK did we end up on DK64!?

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
after reading the spoc thread and seeing that scar is doing singles pools and only advancing the top 32 players, i think that is a good idea that should possibly be done for this. it makes the tourney run faster (with a good chance of having draft crews at the end), gives more accurate skill seeding, and you can think of it as everyone who makes it to bracket gets some form of circuit points.

Top Bottom