• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Scar

#HarveyDent
Trying to call ourselves "pro" level is a stupid thing to do anyways. There are no qualifications so there's no way you can definitively say that you are or are not "pro."

There isn't an "amateur" level either. I think we're all referred to as ____-level players. low, mid, high, and top. These are people who will not place well, place well locally, place well regionally, and place well nationally, respectively. Placing well = top 5.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Trying to call ourselves "pro" level is a stupid thing to do anyways. There are no qualifications so there's no way you can definitively say that you are or are not "pro."

There isn't an "amateur" level either. I think we're all referred to as ____-level players. low, mid, high, and top. These are people who will not place well, place well locally, place well regionally, and place well nationally, respectively. Placing well = top 5.
Scar ftw

/10tiers

Eggm

Smash Hero
to me being pro means to consistently place top 4 at your areas local and reigonal tournaments and winning money at least once at a major ( in singles )

R3N0

Smash Lord
im low tier =/ i haven't ever won no monies in singles cept like once.. and that was it.
only place top 5 in local tournies (bi-weekly) =/

Eggm

Smash Hero
I agree the a/b crews are done just letting you know what I thought a pro was.

Ya Reno ur not pro yet but I think your close. I also think your level to pro level is the hardest jump in the game and where only the absolute strongest survive but dont give up I notice an improvement each tourney with u

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm automatically pro because I get top 10 or top 5 in tournaments (even major) with Bowser, especially in teams lol. Also, I'm the best Bowser and Mario player in the world, no johns lol.

Alyssa Milano

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
If I said I'm better than you in Super Mario RPG even in the crew battle (which I did), then you know its true lol. You definitely admitted it when we challenged each other last time, quit life lol. My knowledge to that game is too beast and I'm gonna bring it again lol.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Guys, can NY fellas lay out a hand to a fellow Ganon - I.E. Linguini? It would be a shame to leave him hangin.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
so i guess im pro.. eggm logic JK XD

MAN I CANT WAIT 4 THIS

every1 that i have not played be4 MUST play me and the people i have not played in 4ever MUST play me..

also who from NE is coming???

Venom NY

Smash Lord
lol @ Venom, Scarduzio is my last name so Scar is my nickname so Scar is my Smash name. I also happen to think that Scar from The Lion King is badass as hell so I figured why not.
go**** lol mad convoluted however you spell that lmao your name is pro ;D either way,and scar*the lion* is definetly pure badass telling someone you killed their father IN THEIR FACE ... BADASS! lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
linguini ... we take the 1 train to 181st street and walk to the port authority bus station and take some nj service buses ... that take u to fairlawn for 3.50 ... other then that i can't help u i dont kno how to get there outside of that trip ... unless someone drives u

ALSO ... i want to do 64 man bracket seriously ... if everyone works with me it can alllllll happen

ANNNND if we use ur full set up its $3 not $5 for venue ... so i advise people wanted their stuff to b used to b there early lol

=]

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo alu u got info like what time the buses run and stuff?
its random ... seriously ... there is almost always a bus there tho ... the only thing is coming back from the tourney u will have to take a real nj transit bus to the city

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Those spanish dudes be beasting for people to get in their buses, its mad funny lol.

Alukard, Jman, and Reno: Ya remember the random bird we were laughing OD about when we got in the bus lol?

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
its random ... seriously ... there is almost always a bus there tho ... the only thing is coming back from the tourney u will have to take a real nj transit bus to the city
price for the trip back?

v also i definitely miss all the old teams. vanz i need to see you and tec double peach again. it was always hilarious lol.
jesus grew up from the little rascals. but dionis and alukards back lol.

Cia

das kwl
wait.. 64 man BRACKET?? will there be pools??

and it just hit me that I do not have a teammate.. why am I always the one w/o a teammate -_-

someone pro - team w/ me :]

D1

Banned via Administration
**** everyone's up mad late LOL.

And ROFL @ HBK's comment on the vid XD maaaaad grimy LOL.

I wanna attend this sooo bad T__T

Top Bottom