• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Ok, so here's our dilemma and hopefully, since the smash community is awesome we can figure this out. Hbox wants to come to this and then come visit me in maine. To pull this off we need some help from the community.

First, we need someone from New York to help us out by picking up HungryBox from the airport. The plan is that he would then come back with us and fly out of Portland. I hope thats not too much of an issue.

The thing is that me and solar and (probably banks too) want to come to this, but we don't feel that solar's car can make it all the way to NYC. My thoughts are either someone else who's interested from up here go and we ride together, or maybe if someone from mass wants to go, we could drive down to Boston and then hop in someone else's car and go down to NYC with them.

Possible awesome people accomodations: If the tourney goes too late, I'm sure we would really appreciate being housed by someone either in Mass or in NYC so that we avoid driving while exhausted really late at night.

Let me know what you guys think and hopefully we can make this happen.
(naturally we would all be willing to help pitch in for gas if we carpool with anyone)

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Ok, so here's our dilemma and hopefully, since the smash community is awesome we can figure this out. Hbox wants to come to this and then come visit me in maine. To pull this off we need some help from the community.

First, we need someone from New York to help us out by picking up HungryBox from the airport. The plan is that he would then come back with us and fly out of Portland. I hope thats not too much of an issue.

The thing is that me and solar and (probably banks too) want to come to this, but we don't feel that solar's car can make it all the way to NYC. My thoughts are either someone else who's interested from up here go and we ride together, or maybe if someone from mass wants to go, we could drive down to Boston and then hop in someone else's car and go down to NYC with them.

Possible awesome people accomodations: If the tourney goes too late, I'm sure we would really appreciate being housed by someone either in Mass or in NYC so that we avoid driving while exhausted really late at night.

Let me know what you guys think and hopefully we can make this happen.
(naturally we would all be willing to help pitch in for gas if we carpool with anyone)
i would be willing to house the maine guys in my place, problem is i dont have a car, one of my crew members is driving us down. sorry :(

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Yo, I don't really have **** to do this weekend and it's the start of my spring break so I figure I'll probably come to this.

Not sure if there's any other Boston interest. I'll look around.

Anybody between Boston and Nanuet wanna smash/house me the night before? I can probably give you a ride and all that gravy.

Also, any real *****s out there wanna team?
Yo diesel, how are you getting down to NYC?

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm not going to this, work from 6am to noon and then 1pm-9pm.

Also, LOL at all the work necessary to get hbox to this tournament.

Whoever takes up that responsibility, HAVE FUN

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Yo diesel, how are you getting down to NYC?
I'm driving my car. I'm taking Mafia at the moment but I could be adding KevinM and HaileyM. I'd offer you guys a ride but I don't really drive Solar places ever since that one time. Well, that every time, really. We fight on long car rides is what I'm trying to say. If it was just you and Bobby I could probably swing it, but them's the breaks.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I'm driving my car. I'm taking Mafia at the moment but I could be adding KevinM and HaileyM. I'd offer you guys a ride but I don't really drive Solar places ever since that one time. Well, that every time, really. We fight on long car rides is what I'm trying to say. If it was just you and Bobby I could probably swing it, but them's the breaks.
Do you know other people from mass who are going down?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Gotta ask if D1 is coming but more likely than not I am def gonna get Hbox so me Hbox D1 and xivk...maybe one more person in the bx needs a ride...gotta pay for gas though .

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yo this tourney is hella stacked....jman hax hbox thorn hbk swift teczero max maybe niko eggm and m2k be appearing outtta nowhere.......top 5 is gonna be bananas

Top Bottom