• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
sounds like a plan. You have improved alot and quite honestly you can bring something to the table that I cannot. You are of a different breed of smashers than I. You are new age and I can see it.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
sounds like a plan. You have improved alot and quite honestly you can bring something to the table that I cannot. You are of a different breed of smashers than I. You are new age and I can see it.
Swiftbass the prophet had spoken

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
I think I just got a job that is on Saturdays and Sundays :(

BUT! I should still be able to come for singles, and if teams starts late, that as well.

Max?

Smash Champion
Idk Aber, we were def drunk the last time we teamed, but not wasted drunk. It could've gotten way, way, way worse. Just ask TFS/FNNNA

5lokotg

LLDL

Smash Hero
Nj transit from New York Penn Station to Nanuet is $9.50 one way.

The last return train from Nanuet to Penn Station 8:15pm

PK Webb

Smash Champion
this is looking like fun maybe my dream of top 3 will come true................................wait this is the no johns thread and not swagg 3.........................well maybe top 7 will do lol

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
this is looking like fun maybe my dream of top 3 will come true................................wait this is the no johns thread and not swagg 3.........................well maybe top 7 will do lol
Oh really, T-Nigg? ****ting on my tournament in another thread now? I see how it is.

Alukard

Smash Hero
would people show up if i would change the date to this saturday ? because the weekend of the 3rd is the next evo qualifier that i would like to attend and i might even have a sponsorship so it would be awesome if i could do that ... but also alot of nyc need and love these nojohns so i like to help out the community i came from =] <3 ... so please post up asap!!

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
would people show up if i would change the date to this saturday ? because the weekend of the 3rd is the next evo qualifier that i would like to attend and i might even have a sponsorship so it would be awesome if i could do that ... but also alot of nyc need and love these nojohns so i like to help out the community i came from =] <3 ... so please post up asap!!
I was thinking of coming to this one. I'm free this Saturday so unless something comes up I can make it if you change the date. May be able to bring 1 or 2 ppl with me too.

-Zach

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Well regardless of the date me and Nando kinda miss how dj and alus money feels in our pockets, its been a min since we took them to school...miss that lunch money homies

Shots fired, low tiers are *** in teams, stick to Pokemon/marvel.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Me and eggm were gonna come through on the 3 but both have prior engagements on feb 25. I'm sure this will get a good turnout. Hype it up!:

Top Bottom