• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
...I posted once. I didn't know that was being restless o,O

I'll talk to Alu about dates before announcing the next HoG so this doesn't happen frequently.

LLDL

Smash Hero
LOL it's not you Matt. Spawn came in here and said the same thing a while ago, which prompted hbk when you mentioned it. And yeah we do try to coordinate, he will cooperate with you for future dates I'm sure, but he feels that absolutely none of NY or NJ is going this time around and still wants to have a tourney right now, so there's no need to change in his perspective.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO AT HBK! and matt for taking him serious...

sry matt i would totally go to HOG if i could make it out there but ny just doesn't have drivers willing to go pretty much chain ace summed it up matt ... sry bro ... and we still need some practice ... so hopefully some people come out and give me and jesus some challenge cuz now we might have to play vs mango at zenith >_> ... so PLEASE guys lets really crack down !!!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
LMFAO AT HBK! and matt for taking him serious...

sry matt i would totally go to HOG if i could make it out there but ny just doesn't have drivers willing to go pretty much chain ace summed it up matt ... sry bro ... and we still need some practice ... so hopefully some people come out and give me and jesus some challenge cuz now we might have to play vs mango at zenith >_> ... so PLEASE guys lets really crack down !!!
I saw your reply to spawn before I posted and I agree lol
Hopefully what i have in store for HoG prompts more tristate drivers to come!

NewJerusalem

Smash Apprentice
I'm willing to go, I think I have 2-3 people with me. Niko I may be able to help I have to discuss that with my friends however. If you do come I need help with any gas and toll. Of course we all would chip in.

We might have to leave a little earlier too.

Other than that all I would need is directions.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I saw your reply to spawn before I posted and I agree lol
Hopefully what i have in store for HoG prompts more tristate drivers to come!
i fully support that bro ... i love going oos and playing random friendlies LOL mostly just hanging out with KevM and HaileyM them cool cats LOLOL

Hopeful that I can make this. I need a ride though. Can anyone help me out?
yoooo help this guy ... i want to see stric9 and niko ... REDEMPTION!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
gettin kinda hyped for this. rykard lets see if we have chemistry 1st lol plus if sol goes we might team. jman going???
Hype list????????

Codi

Smash Ace
not going to this one. My birthday is Thursday so i'm partying it up on Saturday...Twebb you better win crews and make sure you record EVERY combo and match =]

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yea since 1989 I've been having trouble......u shud come over and help a struggling brotha out

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
The list can only get bigger. Let's make this MAD hype.

Crismas
Niko
T.Webb
Smelly Cat
Eggm
StriCNYN3
Chain-Ace
Pyro
Sol
xenen
Rykard
JesiahTEG
NewJerusalem
NewJerusalem Guest
NewJerusalem Guest
NewJerusalem Guest
Nando
Deathknight
OTG
PC Chris <----Someone please get him out here for this! I have a feeling he'd be in finals. MAX!

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm probably not coming, I don't think PC plans on it either. I'll get him to come out one of these days, and yes he's still **** as ****.

Rykard

Smash Ace
damn, jessie is going? we better get to actually play for once cause i had to leave the last tournament we were both at before i could get any friendlies in.

huMps

Smash Ace
Anyone at this besides nando, not maining lazer animals or marth?

Niko and Jesse are going to be working on there combo videos this weekend.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Can't hate on the fox speed lol but hey I'm just another tech happy fox......who wants to commentate and any nyc players? How is alu not confirmed????

:phone:

NaNd0

Smash Rookie
Yo brian draft crews are gonna ****

this time we gonna really be picky about who we pick LOL

Top Bottom