• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i'm getting a bunch of im's and fb msgs about people cancelling for tomorrow ...

please post up ASAP so we can at least have a nice head count on whos going ! ... i dont want to cancel this one since its been up for a while now =\

PeachEater74

Smash Apprentice
ok so i'm getting a bunch of im's and fb msgs about people cancelling for tomorrow ...

please post up ASAP so we can at least have a nice head count on whos going ! ... i dont want to cancel this one since its been up for a while now =\
I'm going. Hope this doesn't get canceled, I want to see if I've improved since last time :x

LLDL

Smash Hero
It's lookin more or less like this

Alukard
Eggm
StriCNYN3
OTG
PC Chris
Captain Smuckers + 6
dirty deeds
Nando
Hax
Jman?
Lambchops?
Niko
Mogwai
T.Webb
Opium
PeachEater7
darkoblivion12
aber
bolt
slox
strawhats
zebra

Niko45

Smash Master
otg and PC aren't going anymore. I think slox posted that his car isn't coming either?

Anyway thanks Wes I'll probably just not enter and dip with you when you want to go unless anyone can give me a ride back, please let me know. I live right off the junction between 95 and 287 right near PC.

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah my fault. The prospect of seeing Third Eye Blind and getting **** faced drunk is just too good to pass up.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
otg and PC aren't going anymore. I think slox posted that his car isn't coming either?

Anyway thanks Wes I'll probably just not enter and dip with you when you want to go unless anyone can give me a ride back, please let me know. I live right off the junction between 95 and 287 right near PC.
*****, I remember where you live (unless you moved).

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so we still have about 27 people coming according to the pms and stuff i received ... so get hyped people

Niko45

Smash Master
So I think my ride fell through, so again, if anyone, say, from Long Island or something is coming up 95/the Hutch and you have room in your car I'd be very thankful for a ride.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
me and bolt will still be there......T. Webb I want to redeem myself from our last matches LOL

S l o X

Smash Champion
nando fake but max is faker, i hope twebb uploads that combo video of me vs you. i put down my controller once i got grabbed, saw the dair to falcon punch and cringed.

good games bro.

18 turnout, mad people i haven't ever played or soon before from all over. old gens need to get out the closet when things like this happen. we had draft crews and all, it def. made the tourney.

1 - jman
2 - nando
3 - twebb
4 - lefty
5 - slox
5 - bolt

strawhats

Smash Master
Good **** to everybody who made it out to this, good to see old and new faces. Will leave shout outs later.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
startin to cut up vids now but no1 used tags so there will be confusion most of winners finals wasnt recorded cpu died and me and cody's wombo combo wasnt recorded

Aber

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was mad fun glad we were all able to make it....Awesome time especially the draft crews.....T.Webb u should definitely upload the crew battle

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Good **** to my *****s Jesus and Nandito getting top placings and gettin' that bread. All thats left in that top 3 for me is Lite. It'll happen eventually. I wish I came to this but I had prior engagements to see Fast Five. That movie is definitely sex on ice and the ending is crazy!

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
good **** sloxteezy!

keep it up you're getting pretty good

im never underestimating no one ever again

max is a fake as ***** for leaving so early

and slapping the crap outta my shoulder

with his 500 pound hand

fake

PK Webb

Smash Champion
vids starting to go up today and def will have crews going up today as well

edit: there is a new channel for our regions smash vids so im uploading all the vids there. the channel is meleeatlnorth

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
nando fake but max is faker, i hope twebb uploads that combo video of me vs you. i put down my controller once i got grabbed, saw the dair to falcon punch and cringed.

good games bro.

18 turnout, mad people i haven't ever played or soon before from all over. old gens need to get out the closet when things like this happen. we had draft crews and all, it def. made the tourney.

1 - jman
2 - nando
3 - twebb
4 - lefty
5 - slox
5 - bolt
Woooooow, mad crazy results. Maybe I'll show up next time and show it's not just PA tournaments I can win :p

PK Webb

Smash Champion
who was playin on the recording setup that was falco vs a green falcon on poke stadium like 6 matches in a row

Top Bottom