• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...u trolling bum.

If not then holy ****. Thought you didn't play melee anymore. Miss that DK.

S l o X

Smash Champion
even though i said i won't be going to these anymore for a while if canada is going i might go and i need that OLDIE training from NY.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so alot of the new guys are maddd hyped and saying they are going take over real soon ... thats kinda cool to see again!!!

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Just found out a train runs to an area just down the road from this, looks like I'm good for transportation. Consider me confirmed.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
if anyone from CT needs a ride to this me and Bolt will be driving w 3 empty seats atm

S l o X

Smash Champion
ct coming in hard :d aber bolt slox strawhats and zebra in one car.

if people get there in a timely manner i'll run pools and the amateur bracket as well just like the ct tourney ... if u guys want ... or we could just do draft crews and bug out like the original no johns! =]
if this happens . . . ****.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I'm having some issues with transportation. I can get there, but getting back in a timely manner will be hard. Anyone have a place myself and a friend can crash for the night near the venue? It'd be **** to have to ride out and get to the local train station at 1AM, because then I'd be stuck there for however long it took someone to pick me up, so probably like 10. If anyone is willing to help, I'd be very grateful.

Top Bottom