• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wait huh? You told me like... earlier today you were going to Boston -_- wtf!

Edit: or are you talking about both No Johns?

Alukard

Smash Hero
meh moving that day but who knows. I am moving closer to the venue anyways
i know ur coming son!
im in for the 30th hopefully
same goes for you!
I would love to go, but I'll need to see about a ride. I want to see if I've gotten any better from my training.
get that ride homie!!!
I don't think I can make the 30th, unfortunate.
it better be a party or female interactions thats holding u back!!! LOL

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i feel u on that imma def try to bring sum head maybe blizzardbeam and justsexed if im feelin up for da drive

Alukard

Smash Hero
if people get there in a timely manner i'll run pools and the amateur bracket as well just like the ct tourney ... if u guys want ... or we could just do draft crews and bug out like the original no johns! =]

xenen

Smash Rookie
Gah! That's the one day that week I can't do it! I'm gunna be involved in my school's gaming convention, ConQuest. On that note, if anyone wants to come up to SUNY New Paltz for it, it's free and there's gunna be a bunch of video game tournaments and other cool stuff. But darn, I really wanted to go! The last one was awesome!

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
yo Max,

Nikold, Tunass, PFree Chris, and you don't stand a chance against NJ, btw isnt it suppose to be like 5 ppl per crew or something?

Zimbagwe

Smash Rookie
Was at the last one as my first tourney, so I'll def be there for this one. I live like 5 min from the place anyways so i have no reason to not be able to go lol.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I know this is kind of early to ask, but does anyone pass through Sussex on their way to No Johns? I've found myself without a ride, and would be grateful to get one.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Kinda hyped for this. Yo dj and jman we gonna sit down for bout 30mins and play I get so much better from playin u 2. Mostly cuz u guys advice is od legit

Top Bottom