• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Codi

Smash Ace
Codi
Lefty
alukard
ILM
Crismas
Oorah-kabra
chain ace
Peacheater74
prog
Sol
swiftbass
R00R
Vanz?????????
REDD????????
EGGM
STRIC9
HAX$
JMAN
SPAWN
Ken M
nando
deathknight
spawn- possibily bringing awsmsean, Joe, and axelslam
MAX? and is bringing a few people
A New England Writer
darkoblivion
VaJaJ123
VideoKidHEERO - bringing a friend

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Yo, where is the hype for this? It needs to get a little loud up in this son.

Tec0 is a maybe on this btw. Also, Alu - how many more of these you think you can host before Zenith?

And last -
"im coming and winning that easy money with aziz, can teams finally be $20 per team?"

Gentleman Oorah says you are in this for the wrong reasons young one.

Max?

Smash Champion
PC can't come, but I am coming with a few other people from my area. Looking forward to the tourney.

Also, is there anyway I can bring Nala, Brian? I have the house to myself from the 24th to April 9th (EPIC MELEE SMASHFESTS?!??!?!?), but I'm completely responsible for Nala and it would be really hard for me to leave her in the house by herself for that long. If I can't thats completely understandable, but it limits how long I can stay and thus your turnout because people are coming with me for rides and what not.

Food for thought.

Max?

Smash Champion
She got a haircut and isn't shedding like crazy!! I would consider that option Wes, but if I dropped her off at your house that would double my trip....

Nando, you got it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo, where is the hype for this? It needs to get a little loud up in this son.

Tec0 is a maybe on this btw. Also, Alu - how many more of these you think you can host before Zenith?

And last -
"im coming and winning that easy money with aziz, can teams finally be $20 per team?"

Gentleman Oorah says you are in this for the wrong reasons young one.
possibly two if enough people come through!! =] why do u ask?

Lmao. I mean... double falcon will never get easy money when I'm in the bracket.
LOLOLOL

PC can't come, but I am coming with a few other people from my area. Looking forward to the tourney.

Also, is there anyway I can bring Nala, Brian? I have the house to myself from the 24th to April 9th (EPIC MELEE SMASHFESTS?!??!?!?), but I'm completely responsible for Nala and it would be really hard for me to leave her in the house by herself for that long. If I can't thats completely understandable, but it limits how long I can stay and thus your turnout because people are coming with me for rides and what not.

Food for thought.
sry bro can't bring a dog to the store =\

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I think someone should bring music of some sort. Hate being at tournaments and only hearing smash background music. You think they would get pissed if someone brought a speaker system?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
this looks ****!!!! haven't been to a tourney since rom 3 rilly besides the HoG that i didnt enter lol. i really wanna go!!!!

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
I think someone should bring music of some sort. Hate being at tournaments and only hearing smash background music. You think they would get pissed if someone brought a speaker system?
Dunno about you but I find the sound of controllers clicking and dreamland moderately therapeutic.

I might go... just to see how bad i get *****
**** is good. It's the first step towards not getting *****.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright I think I might be bringing awsmsean, Joe, and axelslam. Still don't know for sure though.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I was going to attend with my beast recording setup, but I'm really sick now. :(

Please, someone step it up and record all of the important singles matches. If you don't have many subscribers and want the maches to get a lot of views, I can upload for you, but please record :)

Next time. Good luck Stric and Eggm.

Codi

Smash Ace
Lmao. I mean... double falcon will never get easy money when I'm in the bracket.
you need to train me at this.

i was planning on bringing my ipod and a speaker to connect it with but theres like a 100% chance of that getting stolen so i decided i'm not =\

this looks ****!!!! haven't been to a tourney since rom 3 rilly besides the HoG that i didnt enter lol. i really wanna go!!!!
so go we need to play again.

I was going to attend with my beast recording setup, but I'm really sick now. :(

Please, someone step it up and record all of the important singles matches. If you don't have many subscribers and want the maches to get a lot of views, I can upload for you, but please record :)

I was thinking about bringing my laptop and dazzle to this we'll see =]

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord

I've got a recording setup that I'll have on me. If Codi doesn't bring his mine will be there.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx

I'm in there.

PROG CONFIRMED FOR NO JOHNS RECORDING.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if Ganon/Falcon is worse than Double Falcon...
I've done this team 1000 times (my old partner was a falcon). The combo potential is plain BRUTAL. The team racks percentage on the enemy so quickly and has KO potential in all areas. The way I see the team working out best is if Ganon takes the lead and falcon (as always) follows and cleans up and interrupts potential trouble.

The downfall is certain match-ups of course. Let us not forget also about horrendous recovery for both characters. You could easily end up being double edge guarded. In the end I think you will either give a licking or take one. As previously stated and as applicable to all teams - having a good partner and chemistry can help overcome many shortfalls. That's my synopsis. I know it wasn't asked for though, but there you have it ^_^

To answer original question lol - Ganon/Falcon is stronger than Falcon/Falcon imo.

Top Bottom