• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Codi

Smash Ace
gonna try and bring a few people. Maybe some new faces hopefully some old! maybe i'll get in contact with tipman and see if he wants to come!

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
****.. gotta hangout with you guys before I go.
You absolutely do.

And we are def teaming Crismas.

And last: With all due respect - Courage is the power to attempt things, not accomplish them. I could have the courage to take on a bullet. I, sir, will fail.

Courage = Testicular Fortitude.
Courage does NOT = W

In the end, Link had testicles as his power... BOOOOO!

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
he said there was supposed to be a bigger turnout. apparently he had a contract with the hotel that he needed to have a certain number of rooms booked, so he said he had to pay for 90 rooms or so out the winners pockets.

i hope he gets the money out to everyone eventually. or i hope he intends to at least try

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
he said there was supposed to be a bigger turnout. apparently he had a contract with the hotel that he needed to have a certain number of rooms booked, so he said he had to pay for 90 rooms or so out the winners pockets.

i hope he gets the money out to everyone eventually. or i hope he intends to at least try
sry but probly not. Thats probly money that he will need to live and pay bills. unless he really goes hard with partial payments. Imagine working and putting that kind of money away only to pay it out and not have anything towards yourself. I understand that he owes it, but he technically doesn't owe us anything.

I was in a similar situation at FAST1 in Florida a few years back. There was stuff stolen or whatever and like we got a small part of our money like months and months later.(me and eggm got third place). I mean we never got paid in full and like I am not expecting it or anything its all gone, I've learned to live without however much it was. Mew2king was owed tons of money from that tourney too and like he still holds it against frames but like he obvious has learned to live without it. thats what happens when its such a big hit.

I mean unless plank is rich or has a great deal of income coming in where he comfortable enough to let go of that money, I do not see him giving it out like how he intended. I'd shut up and quit smash if he were to mail armada and whoever else their money in full all at the same time. its too big of a hit and it sucks saving that much and having it all gone when you have bills and ****. You gotta really be a good saver. Factor in time and the fact that some people are already forgetting about it and there ya go........money not rightfully issued and smashers who aren't so hardcore on getting it. lets be real, every time I see frames at a tourney I don't ask him about FAST1

Alukard

Smash Hero
either way i'm kinda itching for a good weekly and some good ol melee fun ... so who's down for this tourney its still a while away i hope everyone can make it out!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is looking pretty good ... i have a couple of people showing interest to this through im's and chat ... although they should post up and add to the hype !! ...

someone make a list for me PLEASE! =] <3

Codi

Smash Ace
Codi
Lefty
alukard
ILM
Crismas
Oorah-kabra
chain ace
Peacheater74
No Ca$h??????
OTG
prog
Ultimate Scout
Sol
swiftbass
R00R
Vanz?????????
REDD????????
EGGM
STRIC9
HAX$
JMAN
PCCHRIS?????????
SPAWN
MTKO
smashjin
over900
Ken M
nando
deathknight
spawn
MAX
darkoblivion

LLDL

Smash Hero
Eggm and StriCNYN3 are confirmed.

DJ isn't coming.

I'll most likely go, but especially if pc chris is here :)

We need more attendance though, hype this up. I want a lot of good videos.

Max?

Smash Champion
I pitched Chris the date and he said he'd think about it. No promises.

Tho he seems hype about the game again, probably cause people like Cactuar, Azen and KDJ are popping there heads out every now and again.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
since ToS 3 is happening on this date and i can take public transit there for $3 i cant come to this. i really want to though. talwinds tournaments always have bad dates rofl.

Alukard

Smash Hero
since ToS 3 is happening on this date and i can take public transit there for $3 i cant come to this. i really want to though. talwinds tournaments always have bad dates rofl.
wats ToS? lolol ... i've had this date for over a month already

Alukard

Smash Hero
its time of smashing. i know, talwind is terrible at picking dates.

sorry alu =[
umm its fine i'm pretty sure no one from pa was coming other then u we aren't losing many players ... we should be able to have a huge list tho ... and i hope everyone comes out because i know almost all of us haven't played since pound at zenith is coming fast .... and i'm only hosting 1 of these every month now ... so we kinda need everyone here !!

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i dont drive so i never come alone

gl to everyone... stricnyn3 coming to take your money.. unless theres a marth on his bracket lolol

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
I figure I'm showing up to this, although I'm only bringing one setup as opposed to my 3. If anyone in north jersey needs a ride, PM me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I might go to this. Swiftbass who's in your car right now? I gotta talk to Brookman and Joe as well.

Top Bottom