• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Deathknight

Smash Ace
That confident eh? Sure, I'll Marth ditto you Pound 4 rules. Back before the competitive days i used to be able to beat 3 level 9 Ganons on a team against me with my Marth lol.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Yeah, striking, then 1 ban and cp after 1st match. Maybe a rematch with my Bowser if I'm feeling up to it... Pound 4 rules though. I've been playing and noticing that Yoshi's isn't always the best option for Bowser lol. I just gotta not mess up my up-b edge grab

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I aim for Battlefield when I play as Fox vs Marth in stage striking. Really your best choice even though it still favors Marth since the stupid edges eliminate most of your recovery options.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Which is why stage lists being good for a character means the character will place nearly as well as ohhhh teee geeee.

So apparently parents last minute planned 6 flags on this day. Unless I get a place to stay / a ride to venue I won't be attending. \:

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
deathknight.. bowsers best stage is DL64... live till the cows come home with good di.. and plus its vs my marth and he sucks at that stage.. maybe i wont 3stock u if u take me there.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea i noticed that

they had you tho game 3 dont say u werent scared

i shoulda stayed quiet

but i was hyped after they beat pc/diakonos

it was alot of fun tho

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i noticed that

they had you tho game 3 dont say u werent scared

i shoulda stayed quiet

but i was hyped after they beat pc/diakonos

it was alot of fun tho
only time i'm scared is if i'm down 3 stocks ... wait i'm sheik ... i'm never scared

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I still need a teammate =(.....any1 from tfs or anything......I thought ky was teaming with tuna.....justsexed I can't pick u up I live ee farther away from u than b4 sry.....but if u bag a ride there we can team

SourDiesel

Smash Rookie
Any Carpools to NO JOHNS from North Jersey?? I stay in ridgewood nj (not far from garden state mall) an will give gas money for compensation. im tryin to beat takin the expensive *** trains everywhere. its like 20 bucks roundtrip wherever i go....so fellow jersey smashers help another fellow smasher make it to NO JOHNS!!!!

Hax

Smash Champion
jman/chops/vanz wanna team?

if these guys can't team then i'll team with you, swift

Top Bottom