• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Any Carpools to NO JOHNS from North Jersey?? I stay in ridgewood nj (not far from garden state mall) an will give gas money for compensation. im tryin to beat takin the expensive *** trains everywhere. its like 20 bucks roundtrip wherever i go....so fellow jersey smashers help another fellow smasher make it to NO JOHNS!!!!
yoo im from bergenfield dude, we in the same position. no one ever offers me a ride though AND i know gmoney (his car is always full). if you find a ride ask for me too lol. but in october im getting my license so ill be able to pick you up.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Still not sure if I can go to this no johns, looking like a big no atm, but i'm so compelled to say **** everything and go for Alu's bday + five guys.
If u don't go me and sol r teaming.....hype list????

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so g$ apparently is going but REALLY has to leave at 3 30 ... so is there anyone in progs car that would like to go home early so the ride home isn't death for all... chopz mayb since u left early last time?

omfg ... i'm really going to be 25 on saturday ! FUUUUCK LOL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ok so g$ apparently is going but REALLY has to leave at 3 30 ... so is there anyone in progs car that would like to go home early so the ride home isn't death for all... chopz mayb since u left early last time?

omfg ... i'm really going to be 25 on saturday ! FUUUUCK LOL
Better than 35 or even 45 D:

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so G$ is telling me he is 100% sure we are arriving at 12 so last call for doubles with be at 12 45 ... so seriously lets try to accomplish this ^_^

Disysca

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I just moved to the Bronx from Kansas. I'm attending Fordham. I want to go to this, so how would you suggest I get there best? Is there a way I could get a ride?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Hey guys I just moved to the Bronx from Kansas. I'm attending Fordham. I want to go to this, so how would you suggest I get there best? Is there a way I could get a ride?
bx to nanuet is pretty tough without a car in all honesty. rides are tough to come by from NYC cuz ppl dun use cars there lol. but yeah theres always like a queue of ppl trying to get rides with g$ and a few others from like New Rochelle/outskirts of the city which is close relative to nanuet.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ok so G$ is telling me he is 100% sure we are arriving at 12 so last call for doubles with be at 12 45 ... so seriously lets try to accomplish this ^_^
if this happens then dun wait on me. I usually show up like 1:15-1:30.

lol I doubt this happens so i guess i am still winging it for a partner

Disysca

Smash Rookie
bx to nanuet is pretty tough without a car in all honesty. rides are tough to come by from NYC cuz ppl dun use cars there lol. but yeah theres always like a queue of ppl trying to get rides with g$ and a few others from like New Rochelle/outskirts of the city which is close relative to nanuet.
So basically I'm **** outta luck :(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Alukard, do you know a sunday that is free for tournament holding? I know you guys all hold stuff and I don't want to like screw someone over or something.

Thanks man!

Alukard

Smash Hero
if this happens then dun wait on me. I usually show up like 1:15-1:30.

lol I doubt this happens so i guess i am still winging it for a partner
well i did say g$ is going to try to make that happen ... it really is out of my hands because i dont drive

smash never starts on time. The last time I arrived around noon Alukard wasn't even there yet
again i dont drive i can only get there as early as my driver does

I be arriving and the owner. Half the time doesn't no there's a tourney that day lol
the owner doesn't work in the morning so u are referring to probably carl ... he's not the owner LOL

Word.

"Oh, there's a tourney today? Let me put you negroes in the back where my caucasian brethren can't see you."
LMFAO ... ya *****z ! mayb if we had more people then Magic the gathering had we can take over the bigger space like that one no johns that maine came to

*****Z!

SourDiesel

Smash Rookie
yoo im from bergenfield dude, we in the same position. no one ever offers me a ride though AND i know gmoney (his car is always full). if you find a ride ask for me too lol. but in october im getting my license so ill be able to pick you up.
idk man looks like we **** outta luck. but maybe something will pull thru by saturday.:urg:

Top Bottom