• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
NY ain't ****** anyone, im training with HBK on thurs. that's all NJ needs, im better then half of swat, aziz/jesus the only competition =D wasgood?
*sniffle* they grow up so fast ... but seriously ... dont make me get the belt LOL

also make sure mad nj people come through because i dont want to have to destroy nj with just our 9th and under players ... =\

also is vanz going to play for nj ? cuz if ya lose him good lord who does nj have ? hbk LOL eggm ... o no wait u guys were talking about nando and stric9 right ?

7 or 15

?
no johns is the date of the title ... the 7th is a smashfest at benny's LOL

Can't wait for this tourney
oo baby i can't wait to see u **** whoever i send u out to **** <3

Last person I expected to post that imo. xD

jk, jk anyway,

I should be here btw. Whether its the 7th or the 15th
o yea ... nj has you to .. if u dont have Homework LOL <3

My trollin will never stop me from having fun

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh snap, I'm down for the fest Benny whenever you have it! I haven't played in forever again :c

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll definitely come through xD.

Can one of you guys get me from the Elizabeth station?

Actually Nando, hit me up on AIM later. I mean later cuz I'm bout to knock out in a bit lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hmm, NJ vs NY crew battle? I'd def like to get in on that.

Lol or like SwiftBass said, Tunes vs other crews.

otg

Smash Master
LOL Brian, that gif is priceless. Yeah I tend to vent on the boards sometimes, I love tristate smash I just hate litttle things that don't matter. I just wanna have fun and play and have a good time with everyone. Let's all get high as ****.

I'm also mad excited, because as usual my trolling has started MAD hype for this tourney. Now people actually wanna go to enter crews and ****.

OTG, saving Melee one gape at a time.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
so the 7th it is, NY's warm up to **** NJ at no johns fest!

Exactly...you need to train just to get on our level. Were gonna be on that couch potato status and still win.

And umm Alu I have no clue what youre talking about...I nvr mixed nything, I wanted to be a part of the crew battle so I just brought together NJ not the tunes. Im not in the tunes...so yea, I was just saying how NJ (Me eggm teco stric nando) would scrape Swat....doesnt seem like a problem to me. I dnt see how anyone would see it differently. Haha Marth/Sheik??? come on man good job on that...can I use my Hax john there? nah im bigger than that

Lol DJ ooohhhh adapting...haha too bad theres only 1 match in crews. You'll have no time to adapt once I mop the floor with you with like 2 stocks. Besides Nando bodied you when ya;ll last played so Im sorry lemme correct myself, Your 1-94 against NJ...srrry I guys I'll take the blame for messing up that flawless record. How bout you adapt and take some of your own advice than maybe youd be on the level of your "prodigies"...hmm if your teaching them what are you doing wrong? Take a dose of that medicine Doc. Here it goes...DJ fsmashes with mario 6 times in a row, I look at DJ...***** im Marth!!! Tipper right on that big *** italian nose

And you heard it from Jesus Alukard, Looney Tunes all dai

LOL Ben...need I say more? LOL

Edit-yea I had no intention of Vanz playing for NJ. I just saw Alu talking smasck about how swat was the **** but I know NJ would beast. I dnt think there would be time to do tons of crew battles but if so the more the merrier. NJ v Swat...NJ v NY...Swat v Tunes...TFS v everybodyelse? I dnt care Im getting kinda hyped regardless

F@gs making me dust off the controller

phish-it

Smash Champion
Damn so much hype. If I'm not working I want to show up to this, but thats a big 'if'. I need to get more consistant by Pound; I always feel out of practice.

Anyway, HBK's sig made me laugh.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
exactly...you need to train just to get on our level. Were gonna be on that couch potato status and still win.

And umm alu i have no clue what youre talking about...i nvr mixed nything, i wanted to be a part of the crew battle so i just brought together nj not the tunes. Im not in the tunes...so yea, i was just saying how nj (me eggm teco stric nando) would scrape swat....doesnt seem like a problem to me. I dnt see how anyone would see it differently. Haha marth/sheik??? Come on man good job on that...can i use my hax john there? Nah im bigger than that

lol dj ooohhhh adapting...haha too bad theres only 1 match in crews. You'll have no time to adapt once i mop the floor with you with like 2 stocks. Besides nando bodied you when ya;ll last played so im sorry lemme correct myself, your 1-94 against nj...srrry i guys i'll take the blame for messing up that flawless record. How bout you adapt and take some of your own advice than maybe youd be on the level of your "prodigies"...hmm if your teaching them what are you doing wrong? Take a dose of that medicine doc. Here it goes...dj fsmashes with mario 6 times in a row, i look at dj...***** im marth!!! Tipper right on that big *** italian nose

and you heard it from jesus alukard, looney tunes all dai

lol ben...need i say more? Lol

edit-yea i had no intention of vanz playing for nj. I just saw alu talking smasck about how swat was the **** but i know nj would beast. I dnt think there would be time to do tons of crew battles but if so the more the merrier. Nj v swat...nj v ny...swat v tunes...tfs v everybodyelse? I dnt care im getting kinda hyped regardless

f@gs making me dust off the controller
omg loooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
im going to m2k vs crazy return ya *****s take out the whole crew loseing 1 stock from each of yall lil *****s

IGHT IGHT

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Sooooooooo hyped for this def **** talkin every1s matches lol gotta put sum hype in all these matches

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
**** everybody, i'm not going. no one in NY gets a ride.

therefore, jersey wins.

[benedict arnold]

Top Bottom